Chapter 18

Luke's POV

I parked the car, inhaling a fresh breath of air as the aftereffects of the alcohol still had a hold upon me. You would think after all of this drinking I would be used to the effects and get over it. I squeezed my eyes shut for a moment before I tugged at my backpack, and then strolled towards the gate slower than usual. I felt something in the air. A change. Something was off today. Something was different. I tugged at my leather jacket, feeling self conscious as I could feel a different type of stare today.

"Your Snapchat was wild last night!" I turned to see a boy and he winked at me. My mouth dropped open slightly and I stood dumbfounded and confused for a second. What did I do yesterday? I rushed into school to find a sanction. I went to find my friends on their usual bench and dropped my bag, sitting next to them.

"Do you know what the hell is going-" I cut myself off hearing a girl yell.

"Your grinding is great daddy." A girl yelled at me and I shifted in my seat uncomfortably. What was everyone talking about? I gulped my stomach churching.

I pulled out my phone and pressed on my snap story. If started off okay and then it quickly went to me half naked, dressed in my suit pants from last night and my eyes were rimmed red. From all the alcohol I had been drinking. Did I cry even more at Alex's house or something? "Look over here Luke!" I heard Alex's voice but it was muffled so no one would know it was her. I turned from the tv that was playing loudly and I winked cheekily at the camera.

I gulped as the camera switched to me dancing to the song 'Pony.' I was on the edge of the bed and stalking up to Alex sexily (in my opinion and others opinions obviously.) Alex laughed as I started to grind on her going by the song. I started to sing too. Oh bloody hell. This was bad.

The camera switched again and it was of a low quirky picture of me kissing Alex's neck with the caption 'get you a mans who will kiss you like this'.

The picture changed to a video of me yelling. 'CAUSE I CANT HELP FALLING IN LOVE WITH-"

"YOUUU." I heard Alex's loud screech.

"No. Kelsey." I spoke very faintly and from what I knew no one was actually able to here it.

Embarrassment hit me like a truck, driving at a high speed. I was so fucking ashamed and embarrassed. I checked them, to see the amount of people that had screenshotted the snaps. I deleted the snaps and I frowned and opened some articles about me, my heart dropping every second.

"Luke it's okay." I heard Kris' voice.

"I did it bad. I can't believe I would do this." I clenched my hand around the phone.

"Luke babes just calm down." Kris put his hand over mine and nodded softly with a smile.

"Man it's nothing. Your publicist will handle it ya know that?"

"No Francis, it's everywhere. I managed to mess up every chance I had at being the CEO." I returned to my phone and I started writing a long note to put onto twitter. I read over it.

LukeBrooks: I want to address everything that went on last night and all the articles. I am not out of hand or wild. Last night was a one off. I wasn't in a good place and I apologise to all of my fans who had to see me in that state and to all the articles bad mouthing me, I'm still a teen and we all have issues. The girl, my friend rather, is no ones business and she is not one of my lovers so please stop assuming every girl I know is a lover of mine.

I apologise deeply. Sorry. -L.B

I sent out the tweet and within seconds I was getting replies, retweets and likes.