Chapter 55

Luke's POV

The light streaming in through all the gaps of my curtains woke me early in the morning. This wasn't a surprise to me as this was my usual routine but, one thing that was a surprise was the girl laying in my arms. Her brown hair, tied into a ponytail, was sprawled out over one of my silk pillows. Her chest rose and fall in a manner that implied that she was still sleeping. Her body was pressed against mine in such a manner where I could feel everything and anything and I'm sure that was the same for her too.

I gulped silently, wanting to turn away from anything that I had gotten myself in to. I was scared of getting hurt. I was scared of commitment. I was scared of hurting her. I attempted to move my arm away from her but, she had over the plans. She turned around, still sound asleep, and wrapped her arms around me, laying her head on my chest. I refrained from smiling at the girl.

Sudden movements from her made me swiftly close my eyes. "You're so pretty." I forced myself not to make any action but it was absurdly hard when she said that. "You're so much more than you think." I couldn't hold back the smile, it took over my face. "And you're awake." She rolled her eyes as I glimpsed at her.

"Well, I always wake early Kelsey."

"You do?"

"Unless I have a reason not to."

"Well, I'm your reason. I'm lying here and you're not leaving me."

"And who says that?"

Kelsey rolled on top me and straddled my waist, "I do! As princess Kelsey!"

"Princess Kelsey huh?" I mused.

"Yes!" She declared making me chuckle. "Stop!" Kelsey squealed, "you're vibrating!" I laughed even more as Kelsey placed her palms flat on my chest, trying to steady herself. She slid over my lower half and wow, my body just was really eager to react to her.

"Kelsey don't do that." My hands went out to grab her hips to keep her still but, she laughed and shuffled about over my dick. "Kelsey really-" I sighed in frustration, fingers digging into her hips as my head dropped back into the pillow. Kelsey found a perfect motion and teased me intentionally. May God have mercy on me. "Kelsey-" Her mere touch made me want more, so much more. She carried on, a shy smirk painting her face as her motions became somewhat faster. I dug my fingers into her hips, "You need to listen to me." I flipped her over and captured her hands above her head with one of mine.

Kelsey squealed from under me. The tension in the room thickened as everything faded away and all that was left was Kelsey and I. Kelsey and I and the bed. Kelsey and I and our clothes. That's all that was left. Our breaths mixed with each other's. Her eyes were clouded with the utmost desire and I, you could guess how I was feeling. "You need to listen to me."

"And if I don't?" Kelsey challenged me.

"You know what will happen if you don't." My other hand traced the waistband of her panties, her face became flustered and pink.

"I don't actually." Kelsey challenged me once again, her breath coming out ragged.

"You really don't?" I teased my fingers with the waistband as I leant lower to kiss her.

"No, I don't." She spoke confidently.

"And you're sure?" I murmured and just as my fingers slipped under the waistband and as her hips buckled I removed my hand and diverted to press a kiss on her cheek. I rolled off her and stood stretching in all of my glory.

"Luke!" She howled. "You can't do that to me!"

"Do what?" I mused.

"Leave me like that. You were-you were just about to...." Kelsey trailed off groaning in frustration.