Chapter 11

Is there anything you want me to put in the chapters??? Like shit between Kelsey and Luke? Or shit you'd like to know about Luke? BECAUSE IM STUCK. SO PLEASE HELP ME.

Luke's POV

I ground my teeth together listening to my mother's volatile lecture. I remained sitting with a poker face. "And I can't believe you would- are you even listening to me, Luke?!" My mother started speaking profanities in Arabic and my father Shook his head, obviously disappointed.

"This is most absurd Luke!" My father slammed the newspaper down in front of me making the table and cutlery shake. I glanced over the paper in front me and looked at the large picture of me and a model, whose name I had forgotten. The picture was terrible. Terrible for my reputation at the least. I nervously looked at the picture of the model against the wall, her legs wrapped around my waist and me kissing her. The heading proved my behaviour was out of line and atrocious.

Young Millionaire Gone Wild Again?!

I kept a calm external face but inside I regretted my every action. Why did I have to go out and do this?

"How many scandals do we have to make up lies for Luke?!" My father was most angered about the situation. "Such a compromising position and-"

"And adding to your reputation as a playboy." My mother sounded disgusted and I knew she had every right to be.

I looked down skimming over the words. I felt anger boil in me but I cast it aside. I clenched my hands under the table as my mother babbled on. "We understand your mental health-" I slammed my fist on the table and everyone stopped. My mother's mouth had dropped and my sister merely glanced up at me and my brother shook his head, ignoring my behaviour and eating his breakfast.

"You don't know anything about my mental health mother." I seethed.

"We've talked to your therapist-"

"She doesn't know shit either."

"At least you haven't seduced her." I heard my father scoff. "You're practically a sex addict."

I was about to grab something and chuck it at him but I stopped myself and sat quietly. "Sebastian!" My mother gasped. "Don't you dare say that!" My mother shook her head, her voice frail. "Luke, you're not a..." my mother trailed off. "We talked to her. She suggested more visits."

"What don't you understand? She doesn't help? Nothing helps. I'm fine."

"Clearly you're not! You're out of line son." I stopped. Son? Did he actually utter that sacred word? He called me his son. For once....

"Don't call me your bloody son. You've never once treated me as your son! My mistakes are my own fault. You don't have to bloody fix them for me." I growled.

"Sit back down Luke." My father snarled and I immediately sat back down. "Listen to me and listen closely. You will follow the orders of the publicist and you will remain on the low for a while-until this calms down." My father sighed. "The blame will remain on her-"

"But it's not her fault." I interrupted my voice barely above a whisper. I had just ruined the girl's life. Anyone knew that when you slept with me it was never my fault it was always their fault and after this, the paparazzi would harass them and their careers may go downhill (which mostly happens) or sometimes boost (which hardly happens).

"It is her fault, Luke." My father sneered.

"No! It's my fault!"

"I will not let your idiocy ruin this family's name once again!"