~121~

I'm working on that adopt book.
But I want to make sure it's all neat and good before I post it. And that it has 3+ adopts in it.

Asdfghjkl

So I posted one of these things on Instagram

^^^ actually what I posted

And my friend from school commented on it (ok I prey neither of these people read this book dear lord)
One of them I just put "say hi" if I saw them in person.
Because she seems like the type that would hit me if I hugged her.

She got "offended" (playfully offended) and said that she likes hugs but admitted it would be awkward hugging me because I'm like 4 feet and she's like 6.

(Not our actual heights im 4' 10" and she's about 5' 9")

That made me happy for some reason. I like hugs give me them. But it would be awkward we've known each other for a long time and have never ... touched haha. Other than high fives or something.

And the second one (I'm terrified that she might read this but o well)

We used to talk but don't much anymore. But I had a crush on her last year.

And I answered the date thing with "maybe" "IDK"

It's not a lot but I'm scared she'll knowwwww

I probably wouldn't date her anymore though.

I'm tired and bored.

Anybody listen/ know about Dear Evan Hanson?