~182~

I haven't had a day when I didn't have to go to the nurse in awhile. So that's good.

But my life is just... crumbling before my eyes

Everything that made me happy is just falling apart. And I can't seem to put it back together no matter how hard i try

My girlfriend lied and left. Most of it wasn't her fault in my opinion and that's all old news, but she made me so happy. And she's gone.

My grades were slowly slipping at first, now I have overall F's in at least two grades. And I don't know how or if I can get them back up.

My mental health has just been getting worse. It's becoming harder and harder to get through daily tasks

My friends.....

Wayne lied and fought

And left finally.

He left the table to go sit with Ayla and them.

I even tried apologizing last night for over reacting

But he just gave me a half hearted apology and told me he doesn't want to deal with any more arguing. Because apparently he had a fight right before with aulani. I didn't even want to fight.

Megan wants to leave the table and most likely will be. She'll be sitting at the same table as Wayne.

Aulani and Hannah hardly give a shit about me.

And the other people I talk to, I don't want to go to because I don't want to leave too just because everyone else is.

I'm not exactly happy with my art either.

Or family.

I don't know how to fix this

I'm so sorry. All I talk about here is how sad my life is or how terrible my friends are.

I'm just being selfish and I know it.

Please don't tell me I'm not.

I'll probably just do what I always do

Lock myself away in my room and do nothing.