CHAPTER 13

Chapter 13: Long Gone

-------------

Allah (S.W.T) is the best of all planners. Remember that your lovestory would be better than any book ever written!

~Instagram~

--------------

AMYRAH 

The time of his flight was 5pm. 

How can I forget something that kept me awake the entire night? 

I went shopping with his mom and sister, but instead of feeling happy, all I felt was gloom.

Like some part of me died. 

Maybe I should just call, apologize and call off the destiny thing? 

But I trust Allah, I trust that if he is meant to be mine, we will meet. 

I just have to wait. 

I stared at the clock. 

I have been doing that since Asr. 

Today was Sunday so no work. 

But because of no work, I was getting tensed by each passing moment. 

I honestly don't know why. 

My phone's ringtone made me jump from my spot on the couch. 

I checked the called ID to be Aiyla. 

Who else? 

I swiped the call and answered it. 

"As salaamu alaikum!" I said and Aiyla yelled a quick reply before she began squealing. 

"What is it?" I asked her. 

"I am leaving for Fiji in two days!!!" she said happily and I instantly smiled and then frowned. 

"Really? Without me?" I muttered, feeling sad over the fact that my bestie was leaving for Fiji WITHOUT me. 

"Oh come on! You will be joining me soon. You will be, right?" she asked me and I smiled. 

"Of course! A week later perhaps. Since I have cleared majority of my schedule for two months, I am hoping I have fun" I replied pulling my legs underneath me on the couch. 

"Great! Anyways, are you excited about meeting your family?" she asked me and I inhaled a sharp breath. 

My family, the whole extended one. 

"Ummm, thats for time to tell and now, I just wanna not remember all of that. So hows the whole wedding prep going on?" I asked her. 

"You are my MAID OF HONOR and don't you dare step back!" She threatened and I laughed. 

"Never! What about the dress codes and all?" I questioned her. 

"OH that, don't worry. All the people taking part in the wedding are coming before hand and the designers are ready with all of it. We will see once we are in Fiji" she replied. 

"Is it like a big wedding?" I questioned hesitantly. 

"Of course! Well the nikah was small and since the families were majority in Fiji, we decided to have all the rituals and all there. Plus, He is the son of rich businessman! Come on, Myra" she explained and I nodded. 

"Anyways, guess what?" she asked me. 

"What?" 

"Ehaan said that It's not neccessary that I wear heels on my wedding day!" she squealed like a mad girl.