CHAPTER 27

Chapter 27: The News.

---------------

'Y O L O': 'You Only Live Once' 

--------------

"GUYS THAT!!!" yelled Urwa, running towards the huge building, labelled as TappooCity. The people around them gave them weird looks, who wouldn't? Imagine, four hijabi's running towards the door of a mall. 

"Girls, stop running! You will get hurt!" scolded Ehaan, pulling Aaiyla back by her denim jacket. 

"Pfftt right Sir, we forgot the school rules!" she retorted sarcastically and Ehaan grinned at her. 

Amyrah chuckled at them and sighed. Their pair was very unique. Aaiyla was known for her sass in school, no one got away with saying things to Aaiyla. Ehaan, on the other hand, was known for brains in school. No one could beat him in science. At all. 

"You are thinking why they are together?" 

Amyrah jumped, startled by his voice. 

"Dude, you almost gave me a heart attack!" 

"I know, but I was right, wasn't i?" he questioned and she sighed. 

"Yes" 

Kayan grinned like a chestier cat. 

"Lets go food court. I am hungry" 

"Yes please" 

"Kayan is paying" that was Amyrah. 

Kayan turned to her surprised. 

That was the first time she commented on something related to him. 

"Cool" 

Amyrah grinned. 

"Lets order!" 

"FOOOOOOODDD" drawled Aaiyla like a zombie. 

"Food is life" she added, putting her head on the table. Amyrah chuckled and patted her head. 

"But I thought I was your life" said a very confused Ehaan, teasing his wife. 

"You wish" 

"Guys, lets eat" interjected Farhaan and everyone nodded. 

"Can I just have a cup of coffee?" questioned Umair, and everyone shook their heads. 

"No"

"Fine" 

Breakfast went well, after food, the girls were hyped up to look around the city. 

"Anyone of you wants to go watch a movie?" questioned Raha and everyone shook their heads. 

"I wanna see the city" 

"Yes me too" 

"Dang it, its so hot here!" muttered Raha, fanning herself. 

It was indeed hot. Amyrah was red as a tomato and so was Kayan. Being used to the cold of their countries did nothing but worsen the heat of Fiji. 

"I can't believe this!" 

"What?" questioned Kayan. 

"We are going to the sea wall! Watch the waves carress the shore and leave our footprints on the sand!" said Kulthum, walking with Yazdan who was holding her hands firmly to avoid any accidents to their troublemaker sister.