CHAPTER 41

Chapter 41: Wedding Dee Season.

----------------
"If Indian weddings are not extravagant, they are not considered Indian weddings."

| Every Indian Family out There |

----------------- 

Thursday came fast. With the whole wedding preparations and chaos, Amyrah had very little time to sit and actually think about her husband

On most nights, the girls would be up simply having their own private time. They would talk of all the things, from love to life to family to even evil in laws. And these were the moments that Amyrah felt she would cherish forever. 

Urwa, Aaiyla, Azzidah, Samran, Ruha and Raha would gather with Amyrah and Kulthum at the terrace with their mugs of whatever they prefer to drink and would often laugh and catch up. 

Wednesday night, all of them set at the terrace which had become their own little fort. 

"Okay girls, tomorrow is the official day which begins the big fat indian wedding. Who's excited?!" exclaimed Samran and the other girls held their mugs up in cheers for it. 

"I am the most excited one" stated Aaiyla and everyone agreed for Aaiyla was never the shy one, it was Ehaan. 

"Okay, Amyrah..... tell us what all happened with Kayan?" smirked Aaiyla and Amyrah hid her face while Kulthum groaned. 

"Not my brother, please!" she whined causing them to laugh. 

"Okay then, Kulthum, close your ears, dearest" winked Samran and turned to Aaiyla. 

"Okay guys, hold up. We have kids here!" said Urwa, gesturing to herself. 

"You are almost 18 Urwa! You would eventually have to talk to us about it" stated Azzidah and the others nodded. 

Urwa shook her head. 

"I am not readddyyy!" she whined, putting her hands over her ears causing another set of laughter from the girls. 

"Guys, have anyone of you heard Yazdan actually talk?" questioned Raha, raising her eyebrows. 

Kulthum made a face while Amyrah let out a chuckle. 

"He is my brother. Of course I heard him!" snapped Kulthum, her eyes almost in slits. And as they all knew, it made no difference to Raha. 

"Yes, Yes Raha, we have. I am sorry to say but he is very conservative with people." said Samran, shaking her head and the others nodded in understanding. Well they tried to understand. 

"Oh did you hear that our neighbours from the town are coming to the wedding!" said Urwa and the other girls frowned. 

"Which neighbours are we specifically talking about here?" questioned Azzidah. 

"You know, Reet and Rohan? The twin troubles?" said Urwa and the other girls faces held horror, save for Ruha, Raha and Kulthum who had no idea what the duo were. Or rather who. 

"Say what now?" spluttered Aaiyla and Urwa nodded, tucking her legs under her. 

"But- But..... Oh Allah" muttered Amyrah and the rest nodded. 

"And we are being impulsive why?" questioned Kulthum, looking utterly confused. 

"He was someone who loved Aaiyla alot. Or so he claimed" replied Samran, smiling at the fond memory.