CHAPTER 33

Chapter 33: Date is Final!

----------------

Sometimes we find happiness where we least expect it. 

{ ANON }

-------------------

The night was bright. Every person present at the backyard of the mansion at Denarau were laughing and chattering in happiness. With the fast approaching wedding of Aaiyla and Ehaan, and the news of Kayan and Amyrah (Which is yet to be announced), every family member was excited. 

Kayan was at one corner, being tortured with questions by the siblings. He had successfully dodged everything about his time in Canada and he was hoping to keep it up.

"Boys, come over!!" called over Jazbah, and the boys nodded before standing up and walking towards them. 

"Where is Kayan?" 

And everyone then looked about, realizing the main boy was missing. 

That was fast. 

"He is on an important Dubai call" said Yazdan and Sahl nodded. Karmaan raised an eye brow and Sahl nodded at them. 

"Oh yeah, he told me to inform you all that he will be a little late" added Safwah, smiling sheepishly. He winked at the siblings who grinned. 

Qaidah shook her head and began talking to Noor about something. 

Amyrah was walking down the steps when she saw Kayan walking towards her. 

Suddenly, out of no where, she felt like she wanted to hide. Something different. It was not out of embarrassment. Was she shy? 

"Ooooffff!!!" she whispered to herself before taking cautious steps back up the stairs to the safety of the dark halls. 

Holding her breath, she waited for him to pass. 

What is he doing here anyway? she thought with distraught. She had to give herself too much prep talk n order to gather the courage to face the entire family! 

"Where is this girl!?" she heard him mutter and a slow smile made its way on her face. Despite her heart beating so ferociously in her rib cage, she still smiled. 

"I will just wait at the terrace, she might be there" he said to himself and Amyrah heard his footsteps fading away. 

She wondered what he wanted to be there waiting for her. 

Sighing she got out of her hiding place and took a right turn, walking towards the terrace. 

Upon entering, she stood at the gates, admiring the back view of the man who had her heart. 

"You can come over, you know" 

Amyrah's heart picked up the rate when he spoke about it. 

He turned around, and in slow motion, Amyrah saw how handsome he looked in the night lights. Dressed in navy blue and white, he looked devilishly handsome. His hair was pushed back and the sides were faded. And he had a well maintained, short beard! 

How could Amyrah not fall in love with him?!?! 

He shot her a charming smile and motioned her towards the railings. She walked towards him and stood beside him, causing him to turn his head to look at her. He had to crane his head to look down at her because even though Amyrah was 5'7, she still felt short infront of him.