CHAPTER 31

Chapter 31: FINALLY

------------

Its interesting to say the least when two hearts meet. Its like one found the other out of a million people around it. It's just meant to be.

[[ ANON ]]

---------------

"Amyrah! Get your butt up and get ready. People are coming over!!!" called out Aaiyla, banging the door. 

Amyrah was up, pulling her hair in a messy bun. She had not slept since Fajr. 

"I am up!" she said, opening the door for her best friend to enter. 

"Great then, get dressed, Rishta from the Zaeef family is coming" Aaiyla said so casually, as if talking about the weather. 

Amyrah stood gwaking at her best friend. 

Say what now? 

Aaiyla grinned and ran over to hug Amyrah. 

"Yes! Finally!" she giggled as she hugged the stiff Amyrah. 

"I knew there was something!!!" she grinned. 

Amyrah took her time to actually register what was going on. Zaeef family? Rishta?

When it finally registered, she felt her heart race abnormally.

And that's when she gave a reaction.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR?"

Two hours and many bickering later, Amyrah was finally ready.

She, for the first time, wore light natural makeup and bright colored clothing, for Kayan. 

Well that's what everyone thought.

"Masha Allah!" Said Amma smiling at Amyrah.

"Who knew another marriage will take place in this wedding!" Commented Rushdah smiling.

"You have no idea!" Muttered Amyrah and Aaiyla laughed. 

The cousins were excited for they knew maybe Kayan was best for her. No, he was best for her. For someone who had so many walls around her, Kayan managed to break all of them. Now that was something praise worthy about Kayan. 

"Smile Amyrah!"

"I wonder when the nikah will be...?" Whispered Aaiyla, causing Amyrah to nudge her ribs.

Aaiyla, Urwa and Farhaan laughed leaving a very confused Umair. 

Kayan walked into the Saleh condo and felt his heart pick up speed.

He was doing it!

Finally!

"Calm down bro!" Commented Yazdan, laughing.

Kayan glared at him but did not speak. He dressed elegantly today, as usual; wearing his suit that screamed 'CEO' in capital.

His brothers were also dressed formally and so were his sister and parents.

"As salam alaikum warahmahtullah wa barakatuhu! " said Noor,  opening the door wide for them to enter.

Qaidah hugged Noor tightly and chuckled.

Qaidah walked in, followed by grandfather Zaeef and Aahil, grandmother Zaeef hugged Noor and smiled brightly.

It was finally happening, what people had given up on is finally happening!