CHAPTER 26

Chapter 26: A game of Truth and Dare.

---------------

"Often people who are lying deny their accusations instead of saying they are innocent, unconsciously" 

/ Dr. Frost /

--------------

The Siblings took off from Lami around Asr, praying at the nearest mosque before driving to the capital city of Fiji, Suva. Tall building and people bustling about. A concrete jungle it was, in contrast to the green jungle they had just passed. 

"We have our apartments here?" questioned Kayan and Ehaan nodded. 

"Aaiyla and I have one, so the boys in one and the girls in the other. Don't worry, they are just separated by a huge wall with no doors." remarked Ehaan and Kayan rolled his eyes. 

Yazdan was yet again, missing. 

The boys and girls disappeared to their rooms for Magrib. 

After magrib, they set down in the boy's apartment, being bored out of their mind. The TV was showing nothing great and the video games were not there. 

"Guys lets play something!" whined Urwa, rubbing her face. 

"Sure, but what? We are such smart people, we even forgot the board games!" sassed Aaiyla, leaning onto the legs of Ehaan. 

"I got it! Lets play truth and dare!" yelled Safwah and everyone grinned. 

"And Kayan bhai is also playing!" said Kulthum and the rest nodded. Amyrah shot a sly smile to Kayan. 

Let the games begin! 

Everyone set down on the rug in the living room, with snacks and drinks and an empty bottle. 

"Lets do this" grinned Amyrah. 

It has been a while since she played this game. Well, years to be exact. They used to play it in high school and it was the most fun time. 

Farhaan spun the bottle and it created a piece of tension in the group. 

It finally stopped on Raha. Guess she would start the game. 

"Truth or dare?" questioned Ehaan, rubbing his hands together. (This caused Aaiyla to shoot a glare at him)

"Truth I guess" 

"But before that......." interjected Yazdan, causing everyone to turn to him. 

"before that?" 

"Whatever happens here, stays here!" he stated firmly, so firmly that it made Amyrah question whether Kayan was the only demanding one or his entire familia was! 

"Deal" yelled everyone else. 

"Okay so truth" said Raha, sitting up straight. 

Kayan had somehow grabbed a seat beside Amyrah, occasionally stealing glances at her. It felt like it was back in high school with the first crush!

"Tell us the truth, how many have you dated uptil now?" questioned Urwa, smirking at her. 

Raha stole a glance at an uninterested Yazdan and sighed. 

"Ummm 5 i think" 

"Say what?" questioned Kulthum earning a slap from Sahl.