CHAPTER 14

Chapter 14- Fiji. 

----------------

'A place surrounded by water, high mountains and greenery is a place I call home' 

~QUEEN~

----------------

AMYRAH 

I woke up from the voice telling up to buckle up because we were landing. 

I did so and gripped myself. 

Landing was always rocky. 

The plane went downwards and finally hit the air strip. 

A few minutes later, It slowed and then came to a stop. 

The passengers stood up and began getting off. I put my things in my bag overhead and then slung it on my shoulders before walking towards the exit. 

The air hostess smiled at me and I smiled back before they bid me goodbye and I walked into the Fiji Heat. 

Wow! Masha Allah! 

I inhaled a deep breath, the Fiji air! and let the sun hit my face. 

I walked towards the main international arrivals. 

A quick fact: Don't wear heels if you have to travel for long hours! 

My legs were killing me! 

The glass doors opened as passengers begin going through. 

I followed the signs to baggage claims. 

This place has changed so much! 

Like honestly!

I checked my luggage and after several minutes (I was lucky), I got my luggages and walked towards the exit. 

As I expected, my parents and Aaiyla were standing there, waving happily at me. 

I laughed and walked faster towards them. 

As soon as I reached them, I let my luggage go and hugged them tight. 

"I missed you all so much!!" I said and they laughed. 

"Alright, lets go" Said abba and they helped with the luggage. 

I got into the AC of the van and smiled in victory. 

"YES!" 

They laughed at this. 

I sighed and looked outside. 

The grass was green, the flowers blossomed and of course, the suns rays brought out the beauty in all. 

Fiji. 

same old, same old. 

"Where are we staying?" I asked abba, as we drove out of the airport driveways. 

"You are staying with me!" stated Aaiyla and mama and abba laughed. 

"Of course she is! We are staying at Matintar, remember?" He asked me and I nodded. 

The drive back was not so long because despite the traffic, it was easy to get there. The traffic here was unlike the Canadian one I am used to. This traffic is less hectic. 

I checked my phone and saw the notification that the time has been changed according to my GPS. 

"I can't wait until we are alone" whispered Aaiyla and I smirked at her.