CHAPTER 37

Chapter 37: Start of Life after Marriage.

--------------
"The most beautiful thing to ever see is the bond of siblings."

| • anon • |

--------------

Now that Amyrah and Kayan were married and the wedding of Aaiyla and Ehaan was around the corner, everyone was in a chaotic mode.

The checklists were being re-checked and the preparations were on full blast.

Sunday was a chilling out kinda day for them with simply fun and barbaque for lunch. Amyrah and Kayan did not meet throughout the day since both were busy,  the former busy with more productive work than the latter though. 

"One, Two, Threeeeeeee, Gooooo" Grandma Zaeef was the judge of the swimming competition between the boys while the men handled the barbaque and women chilled around the place.

Amyrah was reading while lying on one of the hammock as it gently swung from side to side.

"Amyrah bhabhi!" Yelled Safwah from the other side of the yard, dripping wet.

Amyrah looked up from the book and called back a yes.

"Come on, let's play!!" He yelled back and Amyrah sighed looking down at her clothes. She was wearing a short dress, skinnies and hijab. Won't hurt to play, will it?

Fifteen minutes Into the game of Intense volley ball, Amyrah was exhausted.

It was 5 a team, Amyrah was with Kayan, Sahl, Safwah and Kulthum, which apparently, felt unfair to the rest as the best players were in one team!

The other team had Yazdan, Aaiyla, Ehaan, Farhaan and Karmaan.

"Hit the ball Aaiyla!!" Yelled Ehaan from the back as the ball came swinging at Aaiyla.

Aaiyla hit it and it went over the net to Amyrah who swung a hit causing it to go high and to the other side. Seeing the ball, Yazdan and Karmaan made a run for it causing both of them to clash when they jumped to hit it. Yazdan hit Karmaan's body and since his momentum was higher, he crashed to the ground on top of Karmaan. Poor younger brother was gasping for air.

The others ran over to them as Yazdan rolled off Karmaan groaning in pain.

It was Karmaan, however who was the subject of concern here.

"Get his pump!" Yelled Kayan as he ran towards his brother.

Someone somewhere ran Inside to get it.

Yazdan set up with much groaning and turned to his little brother. He patted on his brothers shoulders, trying to distract him.

"Pump!" Kulthum gave the pump to Kayan who placed it in Karmaan's mouth and asked him to slowly breath.

Safwah and Sahl both set on the right of Karmaan, holding his hand assuringly. Kulthum was on her knees beside Yazdan, asking if he was okay.

"Karmaan, breath slowly" said Kayan, panting hard.

Kulthum asked everyone to step away and allow him to breathe and everyone did so.

Just then Grandpa and Grandma Zaeef along with the other elders entered the scene. Qaidah ran to aid her sons while Aahil called the doctors. 

After several mi utes, Karmaan finally set up slowly, his siblings aiding him.

"Are you alright?" Questioned Kayan and he nodded.