CHAPTER 45

Chapter 45: Returning Home.

---------------

"I'd rather die than live without passion" 

| JungKook: BTS |

---------------

The following night was the wedding reception of Aaiyla and Ehaan. The entire event was organised outside under the moonlight at the wooden pavements, surrounded by waters.

The large block of pavement that connected to the main resort was more of a deck of the resort, with the waters surrounding it. There were railings around the deck, and candles lit on the water lillies alongside the path. The place was well lit by bamboo lights and the decorations consisted mainly of fresh flowers.

The night was bright as people chatted and mingled, greeted the bride and the groom and had food. Food was the major part of the celebration for it was well, food.

There was entertainment for the guests, provided by the resort as a congratulatory gift to the wedded couple. Fire dances danced around on the Traditional music made by the beating of Laali, a log that is hollow in the middle and is beat by two wooden sticks. Meke, traditional Fijian dance was also provided and there were a number of other Fiji style entertainment.

Amyrah and Kayan were together the entire evening for it was sorta like a free time for them. Since Aaiyla's mother-in-law opted to stay with her and Ehaan at the stage, Amyrah was free to leave and stay with Kayan and his family. Her family had come too but since she was now married to Kayan, she had to make the best of both families. 

By the time it was midnight, things were cleared up, the reception was done and everyone had retired to bed. 

Everyone, save for Amyrah and Kayan, who set outside their small rented place, feet in the water and watching the night stars. The duo were aimlessly talking when Amyrah's phone rang. She picked it up to realize it was Esha from Canada. 

"Hello" 

"hello Amyrah. I hope I did not disturb your slumber" she said, her voice almost in panick. 

"No, its alright. What is it, Esha?" she questioned, sitting up straight. 

"Amyrah, Is there anyway you can fly back to Canada tomorrow? I think we might have a lot more to deal with than just aggressive customers" she stated and Amyrah felt her heart leap. 

"What happened?" 

"I am emailing you the email I received and they want an answer by tomorrow. I don't know what to do! It has never happened before. I mean we always met our deadlines and everything. Plus the teams wish to know what is going on with you right now. I can't handle them any longer, Amyrah. You need to get back in business" she said hastily and Amyrah rubbed her temples. 

"Alright, Alright. I will be there as soon as I can" with that and a final salutation, Amyrah hung up. She felt Kayan's head on her shoulders and turned to face him. 

"What is it?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. 

"I think my agency needs me back" she replied and Kayan smiled. 

"I know that. You wish to leave first thing in the morning?" he questioned and Amyrah nodded. 

"I will book a ticket back home" she replied and Kayan stopped her hands from moving. 

"What?" 

"I will do it since I am coming with you" 

Amyrah smiled silently at him. Kayan knew she would need him there with her to face many things for a business was never easy to handle.