AUTHORS NOTE.

Hey guys.
As salaam alaikum.
I hope you all have been doing well.

I know, I know, I have ALOT of explanations to do. And I guess I have to do it right here.

Okay first of all, thank you so much for making this book successful. I was approached by a publisher for the digital publishing of this book, but I don't think I would do it because it would require TCB to be taken down from the wattpad platform. And I don't want my readers to be deprived of it. (If that makes sense. Haha)

Now that that's out of the way, let's talk about important things, shall we?

First and foremost, many of you are wondering and even questioning about the epilogue of the book. I want to let you all know, that yes there will be a Book II of this series. *Excited* but, but I am not sure by when. I have got no plans for it and I don't even know what the plot is like but I do know that there would be a Book II. And you all can guess who it will be. Haha.

Secondly, about why I did not publish the second book soon after. It's because my current book, Coalesce (I may rename it,😋) was a long time project that was going on. I had planned on this book before TCB but when I came up with TCB idea, I couldn't resist. So I hope you all would give me a little break on that one. Hopefully I will be done by January 2019 (in SHA Allah) with my current book and then maybe Book II can come in.

Lastly, there's nothing to discuss. (Huh, I guess my ALOT of explanations was not that alot). I just wanted to say Thank you all, for the support, love and appreciation you have shown me til date. I would not be where I am without you guys, so thank you!

Here's a random penguin for you all because it's cute.

🐧

lots of love,
🦋Aalihha.