CHAPTER 48

Chapter 48: Return of Amyrah.

-------------------

"Live your life to the fullest for you don't know when you would die"

🌠 The Crazy Artist 🎆

----------------

"Amyrah?"

"Myyraaahhhh!!!!"

"Bhabhi?"

"Oh god, do I need to return back home?"

"Goodness not today!!"

"Haha BTS references"

"Bhabhi"

"My wife?"

"People, salmon down!!"

"Salmon?"

"Salmon? Bahahahahah"

"Stupid auto correct! C A L M! CALM"

The group chat on LINE raged on with their messages. The Zaeef twins made the group with all the siblings, Aaiyla, Ehaan and Amyrah.

And for the past few minutes after Amyrah telling them that she was due to land in Melbourne in half an hour, her messenger burst with messages.

Amyrah smiled at her phone before looking out of her window seat. It was Wednesday morning and the sun was slowly rising past the blue waters. Such a pretty picture.

She leaned on the window and closed her eyes, devouring the sweet rays of sunlight that managed to hit her face through the tiny plane window.

Half an hour later, she walked down the steps of the plane into the right sunlight of Melbourne. She had been here numerous times for business but not once she had thought she would arrive here to visit her husband.

She knew she had to walk through the customs but before she even stepped onto the Melbourne soil (or runway in her case), she saw the man of her dreams approaching her.

Goodness, he looked like he owned this place.

She smiled brightly at him and he took her hand from the steps, earning a few coo's from the passengers.

Amyrah gladly followed his lead as she took a few more steps and stepped onto the ground.

He pulled her into a hug and Amyrah laughed hugging him back.

"Let's go!!!" Amyrah turned from him and saw Karmaan and Kulthum standing there with wide smiles. Kayan's parents were also there and so were the grandparents. A few men were surrounding them in black and Amyrah instantly recognised two of them.

She laughed as tears threatened to fall. Qaidah beamed at her and hugged her.

"Welcome home" she whispered and this time, tears actually fell.

Amyrah laughed and pushed back before wiping away her tears.

Grandma kissed her forehead and smiled at her.

"As salaam alaikum" Amyrah finally spoke.

The rest smiled and replied their salutations.

"Shall we?" Kulthum grinned and Amyrah nodded before walking with her.