CHAPTER 21

Chapter 21- New entrance?

--------
'There is nothing limiting you except yourself'

~BossBabe~

-----------

Ehaan messaged Aaiyla, telling her that he was almost home so she excused herself to attend to her husband. 

Amyrah took the hint and immediately followed suit, just to leave that place. 

Why? Things were getting a little too tense with Kayan Zaeef. 

Amyrah walked to the living room of the first floor and halted in the middle, absentminded playing with her phone in deep thought. 

Maybe he is the one? Wallahi, what if he cheats like every other man? But then again, he did say he meant it. He did claim to pray for you. Arrgghhhh! Why can'- 

"AMYRAH?" 

Amyrah jumped, slightly startled as her phone flew out of her hand and hit the door edge before falling to the floor, leaving a very stunned Kayan at the doorway. 

"Uhhhhh......." said Kayan bending down to pick up the phone, all the while keeping his eyes on Amyrah. 

"Uh hi" she finally recovered and straightened her stance. 

Kayan nodded, checking her phone in the process. It was slightly cracked but it was doing good considering it fell from that height. 

While he did that, Amyrah took her time to study him. He wore black nikes sweatpants, maroon 'TRAPSOUL' hoodie and black socks. His hair was styled to the back and he looked good. 

What even? 

Her thoughts were overwhelming. 

"So whats up?" he casually asked her, giving her phone back. 

She shrugged, taking it. 

"I take it you were thinking when I interrupted?" he said, smirking as he leaned on the doorframe. 

Daaayyyaaammm!! Shut up inner voices! 

Amyrah was having an internal battle. 

"Kinda" She muttered and he nodded, pursing his lips together. 

"Whatever you said out there........" he began and she held her hand up. 

"Can we not do this here? If they find out........" she whispered, rushing to him frantically. 

He chuckled lowly, shoving his hands into the pockets of his hoodie. 

"Of course. I gather that much that they don't know about us. I hope you intend to tell them soon?" he teased her, speaking softly. 

Amyrah's eyes widened. 

"What? What about us?" she shot back, eyes flaming. Kayan would pay a thousand grands to see that look on her face!

He could not keep it in before he burst out laughing. 

"I am so so sorry!" he said, after sobering up. And she slapped him. His upper arm must be stinging in pain by now. Or so she hoped. 

"Why would you do that? What if someone heard you?" she questioned him, taking a seat on one of the tables, glaring at him. 

"No one did. Anyway- I got you something" he said, smiling genuinely.