CHAPTER 42

Chapter 42: WEDDING (1)

---------------

"This is to the happily ever after!" 

---------------

Everything was set. Every single detail was taken care off. The wedding was bound to be great. And this made Amyrah more than happy.

She was a wedding lover. Perhaps the reason of that being her passion of art. But anyhow, she loved weddings. She found it the most beautiful thing in the world. Along with many other things.

And now, as she set in front of the mirror, doing her makeup, she could not help but wonder what her wedding would be like.

"Ammmyyrraaahh" Kayan placed his hands around her shoulders, as he bend down and placed a kiss on her cheeks.

"What is it?" She asked him, smiling at him through the mirror.

"Everytime we touch, it's dangerous!" He whispered in her ears.

She could not believe it.

"I need your love" he kissed her ears.

"Cause it's my only drug"

Wallahi, was her husband whispering Arjun's song lyrics in her ears.

She let out a laugh when he kissed her right cheeks.

"Sanam Hoo jaa" she whispered back at him, smiling.

"I am sorry for our last moment" he said, pulling her up with him as he straightened his posture.

"It was a mistake. The poor guy did not know what he was walking into!" Replied Amyrah, chuckling at the memory.

"He apologized a million times for it though" said Kayan, laughing.

"Yazdan is conservative and shy. You said so yourself! The poor guy cannot even look at me without turning scarlet!" She said continuing to laugh with Kayan.

"We have to get ready" Kayan told her, after sobering up.

"I know. And I have to be there before 6pm!" Anyway said, turning to face him in his arms. His fingers loitered around the hem of her T-shirt as he placed a kiss on her cheeks.

"Then let's get ready." He said and she laughed, pushing him away, only to be pushed with him for his fingers were hooked to her T-shirt.

"Kayan!" She said, shocked at his outrageous work, making him laugh louder.

"Okay okay. Go" he unhooked his fingers and released her.

She threw him one last playful glare and walked towards the dresser yet again. She was still left to put on Kohl on her eyes.

Kayan was ready in a few minutes. He wore a white shirt and black chinos with a black coat. It was an okay look for him.

Amyrah on the other hand, was having troubles with her Abhaya. The girl was so tall that the Abhaya did not reach the floor when she stood up in barefoot. It reached a little above her ankles.

"You can't wear heels on this" said Kayan and Amyrah gave him a frustrated glare.

"I know! But I am sure it was full length when I bought it!" She said and Kayan sighed.

"When did you buy it?"

"Around 5 months ago?" She muttered unsure.

Kayan chuckled and held her hands in his, as he stood in front of the mirror, facing her.