Chapter 42

Chapter 42 - Kyle’s Point Of View

  We walked hand in hand as I took her back to her house. I have no idea why but Miranda likes it when I walk her home. She whines all day until I agree to take her to her front door after school and then meet up with her again every morning. We’re with each other practically all of the time now. She follows me around at school and on most nights she tries to get me to go out with her. Don’t get me wrong I love spending time with my girl but... it’s a bit too much at the moment. I have other things that I need to take care of.

  “I love you babes,” she groaned as she pressed her lips against mine and pushed me back against the front door to her house. God I love a girl who’ll take control. “Do you want to go up to my room?” she asked in a seductive voice.

  “I’d love to,” I whispered softly into her ear as she put her key into the door and opened it. “Try to be fairly quiet,” she whispered. “My parents and little sister are in and we wouldn't want them interrupting,” she grinned.

  A guilty feeling swept through me then. Well maybe it’s not a guilty feeling but it’s the way you feel when you know you’re going to get caught.

  “Let’s not,” I mumbled. “What if we get caught?”

  At this point we were still in the hall, which is at the bottom of the stairs and right next to the living room. Maybe this isn't the best place to talk about this.

  “Come on,” she giggled quietly as she grabbed hold of my arm and dragged me up to her room.

  The first thing she did was undo a few more buttons on her blouse, making me sit on the bed and watch her. A smile spread across my face straight away. She has an amazing body...

  “Are you sure?” I mumbled looking into her eyes.

  “What’s the worst that can happen?” she asked like a tease as she finished unbuttoning her blouse and wrap her tie around my neck as she locked her lips with mine. The kissed went on forever.

  We lay down together on the bed and deepened the kiss as she started trying to undo the buttons on my shirt.

  “Love you,” she whispered into my lips.

  Man, this felt so good. But then we heard something, or rather someone, walking up the stairs.

  “Crap,” she whispered as she pushed away from me. I expected her to pass me my shirt or try to cover us up. She didn't do that though. In fact she made it worse. She unbuttoned her own shirt further.

  My heart raced as I saw the door handle move. We’re so dead!

  The door quickly opened and a large man stood there staring at us. I was still topless and Miranda didn't have her blouse on properly.

  “Hi dad,” she smiled awkwardly.

  “Angel,” he whispered angrily. “What are you doing?” he hissed glaring from me to her.

  I was bright red now. I knew we’d get caught! I knew it!

  “It wasn't my fault,” she sniffed. “He just forced himself on me,” she cried running and wrapping her arms around her dad. He pushed her off and headed towards me.

  “What the-” I shouted but was stopped by a fist clashing with my face.

  “GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYWHERE NEAR MY DAUGHTER OR THIS HOUSE AGAIN!” he yelled at me.

  Okay Kyle. Stay calm and don’t freak. I grabbed my shirt and headed towards the door.

  “She’s nothing but a slag anyway,” I mumbled as I walked out of the room.