21: LoveGame

Kate and Rick are both drunk and have sex and reveal their true feelings for one another.

•••

Hold me and love me
Just wanna touch you for a minute
Baby three seconds is enough for my heart to quit

Lady Gaga - LoveGame

•••

You think we're drunk?" Castle hiccuped looking towards his partner.

"Nahhhh." She giggled.

Castle then leaned in and was about an inch from her face when he said, "Oh I think we are."

"You know what Cassle," she slurred with a crooked smile, "I could take you right here right now if I wanted to." She giggled.

"That's too risky for me, I'm insecure about my body. Wait-" he laughed when he realized he just revealed something vulnerable to her. Beckett laughed with him. The information had gone in one ear and out the other. Soon the two of them were in a fit of giggles. The laughing only came to a stop once their sides began to ache and their breaths became labored.

"Ahahaha, I can't breathe..." Kate said her laughing coming to a halt.

"You know what takes my breath away Kate?" Castle asked his own giggle fit ending as well.

"What?" She asked with wide wondering eyes.

"You Kate. You take my breath away, every damn day." He then chuckled to himself.

"Awww Cassle, you take my breath away too!" she laughed once more and then bopped him on the nose. Once her finger finished bopping him, she let it linger on his nose for a few more seconds. Then with a serious face she let her finger slide down from his nose, to his cupid's bow, then to his lips where she let it stay. Castle looked down at her finger and then to her eyes. He then kissed her finger gently. Kate smiled softly and Rick smiled back.

"God..." she sighed.

"What?" He smiled crookedly.

"Just...you. You make my heart spin" she closed her eyes as she took the sight of him in.

"Mine too. You're like no other woman I've ever met before. And that's a good thing." He replied taking her hand in his.

She kissed his palm using her soft and pale pink lips. The two remained eye contact during this whole action. Kate swears she saw his eyes darken. With want and longing. She gave him her best sultry smile. Without saying any words they both got the cue to get up and leave hand on hand. They decided to walk and see where life took them. And it took them to Kate's apartment. The two stumbled through the revolving door and made it into the elevator. The beginning of the ride was silent. She felt his hand slip into hers and he gave a gentle squeeze. She slowly turned her neck to look at him. When their eyes met she took her chance and she kissed him. With everything in her, all of her passion. Her kiss on his lips was so strong that Castle's back slammed against the wall of the elevator, the railing slamming against his lower back. He grunted but that didn't stop him from kissing her back with an equal amount of fervor. His hand slipped under her shirt to the small of her back. He was finally feeling her soft, smooth, and silky skin. She moaned into his mouth the minute his hands touched her bare skin. The elevator had dung, telling the pair that it was time to get off. The pair almost didn't hear it, but thanks to Castle they gathered themselves before the door opened to reveal a family standing there. That would've been awkward.

The walk to Kate's apartment was a mess of want and impatience. They just wanted each other. When they reached her door, Kate took out her keys and went for the lock. And that's when she felt him. His hands had grabbed her waist on both sides and he began to rub his thumbs up and down on her hips. Surprised and more in the mood, Kate dropped her keys. She heard a groan from him. She quickly picked up her keys and opened the door. The pair stumbled in together barely shutting the door before they had their hands all over each other. They were kissing and moaning as they tore off each other's clothes. Castle instantly started with Kate's jacket, pulling it forcefully down her shoulders and arms. After her jacket was off they both made out their hands running through their hair and resting on their cheeks as they kissed with nothing but affection for one another. He pushed her up against the wall and forcefully ripped open Kate blouse, the buttons disbursing onto the floor. She muffled something under her breath but it came to a halt the minute his mouth was on her neck. He had illicit a deep moan from her. Oh, so she likes her her pulse being paid attention to, he thought, He would remember that in the future. He then moved his lips down to in between her breasts placing gentle kisses down to her belly button. With him now kneeling on the hard wood floor of her apartment he let his fingers fumble and tease her pants button.