Part 9: The Elites!

I saw Jenny coming right at me with a big smile on her face. Tumatalon-talon pa ito pumunta sa akin, she embraced me so tightly and spoke. "Yey! Saya naman ako magtoutour sa'yo!"

I laughed at her childishness. "Ako din" trying to get out from her embrace dahil halos hindi na ako makahinga sa higpit ng yakap niya sa akin.

"Shall we begin?tara!" She finally let me go. Hay Salamat ! Dahil konti nalang I would be gasping for air.

"Yes" I answered. Mabilis niyang hinablot ang aking kamay.

Halos mahulog ako sa paghablot niya sa akin, napailing nalang ako. Saan kaya nakuha ng babaeng ito yung battery niya?

Nang matapos na namin libutin ang buong academy. Nakakapagod, it took almost half of the day para libutin ito. The place was so big but it's worth looking at. Every part of this academy was so beautiful.

Halos malula ako sa laki at ganda ng academy. Pakiramdam ko nakapasok ako sa isang kastilyo. May pagkaluma ang estilo ng academy but the unique designs were enchanting.

"Uhm, where's my room?" I asked hesitantly.

"The girls' dorm is on the left wing while the boys' dorm is on the right wing, your room depends on your level" 

"Anung ibig mong sabihin?" tanong ko dito.

"Our school has three class types, for example Novice these are the beginners, mostly they are the first-year students. Their rooms are on the first floor and second floor. The Noble, these are the students who were able to reach the second level of magic, it means they possess great intellect, they can plan strategies and they can easily handle their magic. Their rooms are located on the third and fourth floor. Last, we have the Elite, these are the people, who have elevated level of magic, they can manipulate and control their power to their full strength. Kadalasan mga maharlika lang ang nakakaabot sa ganitong class. The Elites have their own building, each one of them has their room designated to them."

I slightly nodded, ganun pala yun. "Kung ganun, what class do I belong to?"

"You need to start as a novice, but Headmaster decided that you start as a Noble, he knows what you did back there at the human world and how you were able to block Mia's power. Halos naireport namin ang nagawa mo bago mo pa siya nakilala" she told me.

"Really? Kaya ko bang magsimul as a Noble?'' sabi ko sa sarili ko.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine, and you deserve it. Makakaya mo the yan" she winked at me.

Nanlaki mata ko and covered my mouth, "Nabasa mo ba nasa isipan ko?"

Jenny laughed at me "Silly! Hindi ko nabasa nasa isip mo, Obvious lang masyado sa mata mo at sa galaw mo. Relax, okay?"

She was right, I needed to relax. Natatawa ako sa sarili, kung anu-ano naiisip ko.

"Are you hungry?" she suddenly asked. Hindi na nito hinintay ang sagot ko, she was going in this direction, so I hurriedly followed her.

Once we were inside the cafeteria, tumingin ako sa paligid, we spotted Luke, Josh, Mia, and Storm at the left corner of the cafeteria, but their spot was quite different than the rest.

Their seats and table were quite big, and they're made of silver. At the same time, their place was spacious.

Halos lahat lumingon sa amin.

Nakikita ko ang mga tingin na halos pinupukol sa akin, nagtatanong.

Sino siya?

Bagong student?

Novice ba siya?

Weird ng get up niya

Napalunok ako at napatingin kay Jenny, bigla ako kinabahan at nanlamig.

"Tara, Let's go there" hinila ako ni Jenny ako papunta dun bago pa ako makasagot, Ignoring the stares and silent whispers.

"You'll be sitting with us, nga pala nasabi ko ba sayo na lima kaming miyembro ng Elite Class?"

Kami? Elite?

Oh Shit! Don't tell me?

"Yes, my dear. I thought you should know it by now."

"We are in the Elite class"

Nanlaki mga mata ko and that's when my jaw dropped.

What?!

Oh Lupa, kainin mo na ako.