Part 34 : Final Exam

"Nagtataka kayo siguro kung tungkol saan ang Final Exam, The last remaining two groups will fight each other. The Elites are not allowed to join anymore."

Ngayon, for the first group, we have Claire, Kristine, James and Vian. For the second group, we have Sarah, Edmund, Joseph and Tanya. Unfortunately, two members of Sarah's team were badly injured and it's prohibited to seek help from the other group so they wouldn't be able to participate. The last one standing will only have the chance to Level up" Headmaster explained to all of us.

"I'll give you 10 minutes para makipag-usap sa inyong mga kagroupmates." Headmaster said.

Sarah came to us. "Sisiguraduhin ko na wala ka na this time"

She glared at me.

"Talaga? We'll see about that" sarcastic na sgaot ko dito na nagpalaki sa mga mata nito sabay talikod.

"Huwag ka masyado papaapekto sa kanya, she is nothing compared to you." bulong ni Jenny.

"Tignan mo nga siya, wala siyang pakailam sa mga ka-groupmates niya na nasugatan at nasaktan sa last exam" inis na sabi ni Mica.

"Too bad, hindi ka puwede tumulong sa kabilang group, si Josh ba?"

"He already helped them, nabawasan lang ng konti ang sakit at pamamaga but it won't completely heal them" napatango nalang ako. Nakakalungkot na nasaktan sila but I needed to understand the situation.

"Claire –So were talking and we've decided na , the three of us we will help you get that leveling Exam." bigkas ni Kristine.

"What do you mean?" nalilito kong tanong

"We want you to Level-up and you deserve it. Hindi na kami makikipag-agawan" pagpapaliwanag ni Vian.

"But what about you guys?"

"Don't worry about us, we're happy just this way besides we could protect you and we won't let anything bad happen to you. We're not after that position."

"You should be in Elite class, you deserve that title, so never doubt yourself. Sasapukin ka namin kapag hindi ka nanalo" banta nito.

I slightly nodded as I agree.

They hugged me which I gladly returned.What did I do to have such great friends.

I was nervous. Kinakabahan ako.

We're about to start nang lumapit sa akin si Storm.

"Are you nervous?" he whispered to ny ear.

Napatalon ako sa gulat.

Nagkibit-balikat ako and I didn't answer him.

He took my hand then he kissed it. "Just be yourself, you did good. I know that you could do it and I'm right. Para sa'yo tong ginagawa ko"

Ibubuka ko sana ang aking bibig para magtanong ng magsalita ito ulit.

"Just be careful, I would not let anything bad happen to you.It would break my heart"

He let go of my hand and left me dumbfounded. His actions confused me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let the battle begin!!! You are not allowed to use powers. You need to ready your weapons Remember! Let your heart lead the way" Headmaster finally said.

Biglang may liwanag na bumalot sa buong Arena, isang force shield na nagbabawal sa mga outsiders na makialam sa laban.

We were at the center of the Arena, I saw all the students. Their loud cheers and screams filled the whole place.