Part 42 : Training

I didn't know that being the water bearer was a great responsibility, so here I was, in the training room. I was with the boys, Luke, Josh, and Storm. We were the protector of the Alcamnia Academy.

The whole Alcamnia celebrated when they found out that I was the missing princess at the same time the water bearer. I knew that today, my life would totally change because now, everybody knew my real identity.

There were times I was walking down the corridor and students would constantly bow down to me. It was a huge adjustment for me, I wasn't used to these all attention.

 Suddenly, I got a lot of admirers. There were times I just wished that I could still be that mysterious girl, where no one wanted to talk to. Who would have thought that my life could turn out like this? 

I'm a princess, I got magic, my parents were the queen and king of white kingdom, my boyfriend is Storm (the most popular guy in the academy), I'm now an elite which makes my friends the royalties and elites, and most of all I'm the water bearer.

"Princess, please focus" my thoughts suddenly flew away when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I was hit by a small sharp blade, blood came out from that spot. My attacker was Elizabeth, she was a beautiful lady with good fighting skills. She was a warrior of our royal family. She was given the task to train me and so far my bones were breaking. She was about to attack again but I dodged it, that gave me the opportunity to counterattack.

"Good, you're getting better" Elizabeth told me. I could see Storm, Luke and Josh fighting with their own training partners. They were good and they could easily avoid the attacks that their trainers were giving them.

I used my water power to create a weapon, I swiftly escaped every attack that Elizabeth was giving me. I was using too much of my energy when I had enough, I kicked Elizabeth in the knee and she stumbled down. I pointed my water weapon in front of her neck which meant that I won.

"You did well Princess, but don't be sure about everything" I offered her my hand which she gladly took.

"That's all for today," she said to me. She tapped my shoulder and left.

"Ayos ka lang?" Storm held my hand with his.

"Yeah, training is exhausting" pagod kong sabi sa kanya.

"Yeah, don't worry, di naman ito magtatagal eh" he kissed my forehead and hugged me.

"Why do we need to do this anyway?" tanong ko sa kanya.

"We were the protectors of this Alcamnia, but I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you. Meron din sila prophecy na pinaniniwalaan na once all the living stones found their bearers. There's a great possibility that a war will happen." he explained.

"A war between the?" pag-uusisa ko sa kanila.

"A war between Alcamnia and the dark rebels, the dark rebels are the people who were living in darkness, they don't believe in the power of the living Stones. They would do everything to destroy the four stones, they wanted to rule the Alcamnia." he explained.

"But aren't the six kingdoms powerful enough?" I questioned.

"Yes they are powerful enough but you know that dark magic, they could be cunning, they play dirty"

"So we should be alert at all times" he added.

 "Huwag ka mag-alala, hindi kita iiwanan. Lagi lang ako nasa tabi mo" 

He faced me then kissed my forehead "I love you, always remember that okay?"

I nodded, then hugged him "I love you too"

"Hey love birds! That's enough, tara na kain na tayo. "Luke shouted at us, tumatawa kaming naghiwalay and together we held hand. Storm was right, I shouldn't be worrying too much, I should enjoy our time together, with him, with my family and with my friends.

Luke

She was happy, my mysterious Girl. I knew that she was happy with Storm. I had never seen her this happy, I was hurting but what matters to me more was her smile. There's nothing I wouldn't do for her. She was the most beautiful girl in the Academy. She was not only beautiful, she was also smart, funny, and full of surprises. I loved her but she couldn't love me back. I couldn't get over her this fast but as long as she was smiling...

I'm happy.

I'll be updating again, within this week maybe on Friday or  Saturday.    

Wow! Thank you guys, I've reached #150 of fantasy! I'm so happy with all those votes! I appreciate them. I'll be updating another chapter for this week. Thank you muah!