Part 43 : Beware

Hi! This chapter, hindi ko pa siya ne edit. Gusto ko na mabasa niyo agad. So for now , enjoy reading.  <3

When we came inside the cafeteria, I saw my friends at our special table and as usual people were looking at us with awe. There were some who were bowing along the way. May narinig kaming bulung-bulungan.

"Grabi, ang gwapo ni Prince Storm" rinig kong sabi ng isang babae.

"Even Prince Luke and Prince Josh, hay kalian ko kaya sila mapapasagot" sabi ng isa pang babae na katabi ng naunang nagsalita.

"Si Princess Clesha, sobrang ganda niya bagay na bagay sila ni Prince Storm" sabi ulit nito.

Hindi ko maiwasan ang mapangiti dahil sa narinig ko,  even Storm was smiling, he also heard the girls talking about us.

When we were seated on our table, I was bombarded with so many questions.

"Hey, who's our most popular royalty princess?" Jenny asked me with a big grin on her face.

"Girl, you were totally the hot new thing on this campus, have you heard? You and Storm together?!" Vian said with a high pitch tone.

I blushed, Storm was smiling. He really liked the idea being the two of us together, as a couple. He put his arm around me that earned another squeal from the girls.

"I'm not used to this thing" I whispered to him.

"Used to what?" he asked me back.

"This - PDA?"  nahihiya kong sabi.

"PDA?" he asked, a crease formed on his forehead.

"Public Display of Affection" I answered him.

He didn't answer until I heard him laughing, people looked at our table. It was so new to them to see Storm laughing and smiling. They only knew the ever serious Storm.

Napakunot-noo ako , "Anung nakakatawa? "

"You. You never failed to amaze me. Of course, this is normal. The PDA whatever you call it. I want everyone to know that you are mine and I'm yours" he took my hand and kissed it.

Hindi ako nakapagsalita. Why so sweet Storm?

I couldn't believe that this guy was mine and I was his. He totally took my heart.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear.

I knew that my face had turned into a bright shade of red like a tomato. I hid my face and he just laughed it off.

We were so happy busy chatting and talking when suddenly may narinig kaming mga nagsisigawan at nagtatakbuhang mga estudyante.

"Anung nangyari? Ano yun?" tanong namin sa isang estudyanteng humahangos papunta sa amin.

"May mga estudyanteng nawalan ng malay, para silang nagyelo at hindi sila makagalaw." sagot nito.

Dali-dali kaming tumakbo papunta sa infirmary, dun daw nila dinala ang mga nahimatay na mga tao. 

They were the students who were talking about us a while ago, I saw them leave the cafeteria earlier.

What just happened?

"Kamusta po sila?" tanong ko sa doctor na tumitingin sa kanila.

"Mga mahal na prinsipe at prinsesa, they are under the influence of great dark magic" nanlulumong sagot ng doctor.

"Dark Magic? Dark rebels ba ang tinutukoy niyo? " tanong ni Vian.

"Yes" napalingon kami sa nagsalita, ang headmaster.

"They're the only one who could this kind of things, mukhang gumagawa na sila ng hakbang" malumanay na sagot ng headmaster.

"Jenny could you do me a favor, can you try to use your powers over these students" Jenny nodded and went to the students, she used her ice powers to reverse the spell over these poor students ngunit walang nangyari.

"I can't do it, the magic that was used it's to powerful." she said sadly.

"Sabi ko na ba, it's dark magic. Hay, these days we should be more careful and padadagdagin ko ang security dito sa academy. I couldn't believe na may nakapasok sa academy." headmaster told us.

"And there's something you all should know- these students before they were paralyzed. They found out something. "he handed us a piece of paper.

It said 

"Beware of whom you trust, I'm just everywhere.

 I'll be your worst nightmare. See you soon Clesha Claire"

- FT

"What's this?" Storm asked headmaster.

"That was found in the hand of one of the students. Nakalagay yan sa kanyang kamay. I think they knew who's the culprit" pagpapaliwanag ni headmaster.

"May nakita sila, bagay na nagpahamak sa kanila. We need to act fast, we were told that there's an antidote for them but it will take few days to make it. Sa ngayon, we need to investigate" pagpapatuloy niya.

"Luke and Mica, you are the brain of this group, do everything to find out something You could start with the school lounge, dun sila nakita baka may makita kayo." headmaster commanded.

"FT could be the initial of his/her name or a code name but we'll do our best Headmaster" Mica explained.

"Hey are you okay?" tanong sa akin ni Storm.

"Yeah, I'm okay. It's just that may napahamak na tao dahil sa akin and you guys, dahil sa akin may chance din na mapahamak kayo" I told them.

Binatukan ako ni Mica.

"Aww-"

"Shut it! What are friends for right?" Mica smirked at me. 

" We are your friends and don't worry we'll be here for you. Friends protect each other right?" said Jenny, her enthusiasm never failed to cheer me up.

"And besides hindi mo ginusto ang nangyari sa kanila" Josh assured me.

Naramdaman ko din ang marahang pagpisil ni Storm sa aking mga kamay.

  "I Love you " he whispered.  

I gratefully smiled at them and carefully looked at them one by one. 

I'm so lucky to have you all..

My friends and I did a group hug.

We were busy talking nang may mahulog mula sa blusa ng isa sa mga estudyante na naparalyzed, isang papel na may nakasulat na

Traitor ...

#131 in fantasy! Thank you guys , you made me so happy.