Part 12 His Heart

Storm POV

It was my habit to sleep at the top of the tree to escape these annoying people.

Gusto ko din ang nagpag-iisa, to be alone and not to be bothered by anyon

Nagising ako because of the brightness that was below me

 My eyes were temporarily blinded, that made me unable to see what it was. Sinubukan ko maaninag kung anong bagay na iyon. 

What the-?!  Nakakasilaw!

Before I was able to get down to see it properly, it was gone. What was that? I stayed at my spot nag-iisip kung anung bagay na yun na nakita ko. Mula sa di-kalayuan, I saw a girl running towards to this direction, she saw it too.

Nung una ayoko ipaalam na andito ako sa itaas ng puno but I accidentally created a creak noise that alerted the girl, when she looked up, she saw me. Nakita ko kung paano nanlaki ang mata nito.

Napangiwi ako. She saw me, baka  isipin niya  na I'm a creep.

Well, you were looking at her and observing her. That makes you one. my mind answered me back.

Ugh Stupid!  Before she could shout – mabilis ako nakababa and before you knew it, I was already covering her mouth.

Ayoko marinig ng malaking ingay lalo sa ganitong kaaga. Tinignan ko ang babae.

I was dumbfounded- The girl in front me, It was the first time I saw her. I didn't know everyone here in this academy, but I knew that her beauty would not be left unnoticed. She would attract too much attentions. 

This woman had a face of a Goddess.  

My eyes traveled throughout her face, to her red lips, to her perfectly sculpted face, to her noise, to her rosy cheeks to her beautiful blue eyes that resembled the color of the sea. 

Naririnig ko ang tibok ng kanyang puso, our hearts were in perfect rhythm. Our bodies were just inches apart and I could feel her breathing.

Nakakabighani ang kanyang ganda, Masasabi ko na nabigla siya sa ginawa ko kanina because her eyes grew bigger.

My heart skipped a beat, I was known for being heartless, cold and intimidating.

Who is she? Why does she have this effect on me?

Panandalian ko siyang nabitawan, she used her chance and pushed me away from her.

Before I could talk, she ran away. I couldn't move. I'm lost for words. I wanted to follow her, but it was too late. 

She was gone.

Her eyes, I have seen them before but where?

I felt something when I touched her.

Her uniform, it's a noble uniform.

I smiled then whispered in the air

I will find you.