Part 18: Josh

Una kong pinuntahan si Josh and I saw him flirting with various kinds of girls. Lalapitan ko sana siya nang mapansin niya ko. 

I waved at him, and he waved back. Ngumiti siya sa mga babae bago niya iwanan ang mga ito upang puntahan ako.

Nakita ko paano ako pagtaasan ng kilay ng mga babaeng iyon. They even glared at me.

I smirked at them then rolled my eyes. Akala ba nila, matatakot ako sa kanila?
Huh! You wish!

"Hi, do you need something from me?" Josh told me as he showed me one of his boyish smile.

He looked very charming atsaka malakas din ang charisma niya. Most of the girls were drooling over him

Kampate itong nakasandal sa may poste while his both hands in his side pockets. I find him attractive but not as attractive as the prince of coldness- Storm. I branded him that name dahil kasinlamig nito ng yelo ang pakikitungo nito. All of a sudden bigla nag-flash sa aking isipan ang mga mapang-akit na mata ni Storm.

Marahas akong napailing.

Wait? Ganun ba ako ka attractive sa kumag na yun? Andito sa harap ko si Josh yet si Storm ang naiisip ko.

Nababaliw na ata ako.

As I looked at Josh, masasabi ko he was this boy-next-door type of guys. Cool and playful. 

"Hey" pukaw nito sa aking naglalakbay na isipan.

"Uhmm... Yes. I'm doing research work about living stones and I was thinking you could help me understand the living stones, since you're the owner of the air stone?

"Sure, tara, let's go to the library" hinila niya ang aking kamay as he guided me somewhere.

Nagpunta kami sa Library and like I was expecting nauna pa ang pagpapacharming niya kaysa mga hinihingi kong impormasyon. Everyone was looking at our table. We were seated at the left corner of the library, and I noticed some girls giving me some nasty stares. I just ignored them.

After a few minutes.

"You know, you have very beautiful eyes" walang paliguy-ligoy na sabi ni Josh.

"What? nakikinig ka ba?" I was shocked, What's with his sudden outburst?!

"Yes, I'm listening, how about you did you hear, what I just said? I said you have the most beautiful eyes I ever laid my eyes on" he said with a big teasing smile plastered on his face.

Napataas ako ng kilay. I shouldn't be deceived with his good looks and captivating smile.

"Uhm, I think that's it, hanggang dito nalang . Thanks for your help." sabay tayo at nagmamadaling umalis.

Hinabol ako nito at pinigilan.

I faced him and blankly stared at him.

"You're welcome sweetheart " he winked at me. I blushed, sana hindi niya mapansin ang pamumula ko.

"Since natulungan kita, you owe me a date, okay? So, See you sweetheart!" Before I could protest, he already kissed the back of my hand. 

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko and my jaw dropped.

Before I could speak, he left already. Iniwan niya ako nakatanga.

 I saw some girls looking at my way, yung iba ay nakatunganga. They saw the whole thing.

 Grabi?! what was that all about?!

Josh POV

I didn't know what came over me. 

Napaka- aloof niya sa akin. Most girls would push themselves to me pero siya, she was able to resist my charms.

I didn't know if it was my pride but

She's just breathtaking. Nakakatuwa siyang pagmasdam kung paano niya iwasan ang mga sinasabi ko sa kanya. 

There was never a girl that had this big effect on me.Those eyes I just couldn't stop looking at her eyes. They reminded me so much of the sea and the clear blue sky.

 I immediately noticed her in the hallway, it was the first time she asked for my help, and it made me happy, so I asked her out.

Alam ko nabigla siya sa ginawa ko. It just happened; I didn't know what made me do it.

She even freaked out when I kissed the back of her hand. Her response was priceless.

 I could calm people but being with her gave me a sense of peace. Nakakaramdam ako ng kapayapaan kapag siya ang kasama ko.

In the end, hindi ko kayang mawala lang pagkakataon kong ito.

Parang may nagsasabi sa akin na kilalanin siya at iyon ang gagawin ko.

Who are you, Claire?