Part 39 Shopping Time!

"Tama na! Ahhaha" I can't stop myself from laughing because of them.

I was awakened by their tickling hands, - the girls. They were bouncing up and down on my bed. 

"Hey! sleepyhead, bumangon ka na diyan, kundi hindi ka namin titigilan. You need to get ready na." masayang bati ni Jenny.

"Huh? Can't I sleep more?" nagmamakaawa kong sabi sa kanila.

"Sorry, but you can't.Bumangon kana diyan because today, we're going to the central city!" pautos na sabi ni Mica.

"But--"

"There's no but, the earlier the better and we'll go shopping" Kristine interrupted.

"Yeah, para din agad tayo matapos so that we could still have time for a beauty rest." segunda ni Vian.

"Okay, I'll just take a quick shower" I said in a defeated tone.

It didn't take too long to travel from the academy to the central city. I could still remember all the things that happened yesterday. Storm and I, we had a special connection. Yesterday, Josh and Luke they both asked me to be their date to the Grand Ball, which I declined. I was flattered that they chose me to be their date, but it didn't feel right. They were very disappointed, I couldn't understand myself. They were the perfect date, they were Elites and they were every girl's dream. Somehow, I hated myself for doing that, but my heart wouldn't listen. The truth was, I was waiting for him.

"So Mica, who's your date?" Jenny queried.

"Luke" she answered.

"How 'bout you?"

"Josh" Jenny answered sheepishly.

""Oh My! Isn't he your mortal enemy? You know, you hated each others guts." Nagtatakang tanong ni Vian.

"Hindi naman and besides, it's not a big deal dahil it's just a date" she said then she rolled her eyes.

"Bakit sila date niyo?" tanong ni Kristine.

"It's convenient, and we hate choosing a good partner for the Grand Ball. Iwas stress na din, sino pipiliin namin sa aming suitors. Expected na din ng lahat na kami ang mga magkakapareho sa Grand Ball, you know dahil kami ay Royalties?"

Marahan lang ako tumango.

I was happy and relieved at the same time, at least Josh and Luke found some great dates. I was devastated when I turned down the offer of Luke and Josh. Deep inside, I knew that they didn't choose each other for the sake of being Royalties, who knew maybe there's more.

We didn't travel long when we had reached the Central City, everything was here, and there were boutiques and stores. There was even a Mall in the central city. The girls and I had a hard time choosing what to wear, we went to different stores and boutiques. I was grumbling, my feet were about to give up.

Until my eyes spotted, a Boutique named "Enchanting Styles", it was old yet very mesmerizing. The place was beautifully colored in white and grayish color. The place was enchanting and elegance filled the whole place.

Parang kung may anung mahika na nagtutulak sa akin na puntahan ito.

"Yes, what can we do for you?" said a beautiful woman, her hair was tightly bummed and her clothing complimented her skin. She was wearing a beautiful off shoulder knee-length white dress.

"Yes, we're looking for a gown?" I answered her hesitantly.

"You just found the right place" she warmly said. 

She guided us to the other side of the store. We were awestruck. In front of us, were beautiful gowns that were wonderfully made. They were wonderful, the fabrics that were used and the tailorship was just so damn fascinating.