Part 37: Festival Day!

I wasn't able to edit this one yet but because I love you guys, gusto ko na agad niyo na siya mabasa  <3  Happy reading ...

The day of the Festival came, people were so engrossed and happy. May mga stalls, food stands, games and fun rides. Napakasaya at napakaganda ng lahat. There were group of teenagers, doing their own things, the professors were in the picture booth making funny faces and headmaster was the one singing on stage. Everything's perfect.

"Anu ready na kayo for tomorrow night?" a girl asked to her friend as they passed by us.

"Yeah! I'm so ready, shoes nalang kulang" the other girl giggled, flipped her hair and batted her eyes to any guy that passed by them.

Mica rolled her eyes "Grabi naman. Excited much?" she said to us. We laughed at each other. Tomorrow is the big night the Grand Ball, the Ball where I would be introducing as the Missing Princess of White Kingdom. Sa White Kingdom gaganapin ang Grand Ball. I also decided that it's time to show my face to the world.

"So, may susuotin na kayo?" tanong ni Mica sa amin.

Marahan akong umiling, then I shrugged.

"OMG! Wala ka pang susuotin! Eh ikaw kaya ang highlight sa Grand Ball na yun!" nahihintakutang sagot ni Jenny, na mabilis na sinang-ayunan nina Vian at Kristine.

"Ang OA niya makareact! I still have tomorrow morning to buy what I need okay?" I told them.

"Anung OA! This is an emergency. You should be extra beautiful tomorrow. Tamang- tama. Wala pa akong shoes. So tomorrow, maaga tayo. We'll go shopping!" masiglang sambit ni Jenny. Minsan naiisip ko saan nakukuha ni Jenny yung sigla niya. She never ran out of energy.

"Game!" sabay sabay na sagot ng tatlo na puno ng sigla.

I laughed at them, it was good to have some friends. Who would help you in times of needs although hindi naman talagang emergency ang paghahanap ng gown para sa Grand Ball.

"Well, girls are girls" I whispered. They looked at me then they laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"Wala ,kung makasabi ka parang hindi ka babae."Jenny said with a grin.

"May date na ba kayo?" tanong ni Vian sa amin.

"Oo, may date na ako" sagot ni Kristine kay Vian. We all looked at her.

"sino?" sabay sabay naming tanong.

"Si James"deretsahan niyang sagot.

Nanlaki ang mga mata namin, "Wow, kalian ka niya tinanong."

Nanahimik si Kristine, she scratched her head. "It's the other way around actually, I'm the one who asked him" She answered hesitantly.

"Wow, I didn't know you had it in you" nabiglang sagot ni Jenny.

Binatukan ni Mica si Jenny.

"Awww what's that for?" asik niya kay Mica.

"Napakainsensitive mo alam mo ba yon?" sagot ni Mica. Irritation was evident on her face but then she loked at Kristine and said "I'm so proud of you friend."

"Me too, you did good" I sincerely told her.

"Really?" Krsitine face brightened up.

"Yeah you followed your heart."

"Ikaw Vian may date kana?"

Vian shrugged her shoulders, "May ilan nagtanong sa'kin pero wala pa ako napipili sa kanila." she simply said.

"Same here." magkasabay na sagot nina Mica and Jenny.

Nagkatinginan ang dalawa at sabay sabay na tumawa.

"Ikaw Claire?"

"Wala man nagtanong sa akin"

"Bulag kaba?! Ang dami kaya sumubok na lumapit sayo kaso nahihiya lang. They wanted you to be their date!"

"Owwws?"

"Remember the Leveling Game, ang galing mo dun before you know it, you practically gained admirers. Ikaw ang mystery Girl ng school and they love your mysteriousness so to speak."

"Someone came over you this moring, he was trying to ask you but you stared at him with blank expression, you made him feel uncomfortable and so he ran away before he could ask you "

"What's wrong with my stare?"

"You're scaring them away! Pinapaandar mo pagiging Mysterious Girl mo, Jezz woman, aatakihin ako sa puso dahil sayo".

"Basta, tomorrow, we'll get you a gown and a date! That's final."

---------------------------------------------

The girls and I had been doing all sorts of crazy things. We created some scenes. The first one was when Mica pretended that she didn't know who she was, she kept on asking people. "Who am I?" some students would give different answers, we were laughing so hard. Then Jenny used her powers to some guys who were practically talking with each other. She froze half of their body. The craziest part was when we became photobombers to people who were taking pictures of themselves. We made crazy poses and wacky faces.

I couldn't believe this day. We were busy laughing about our silliness, when Josh, Luke and Storm came running over us. They stopped in front of us, they were panting.

"What's the rush?" I immediately asked them.

"We were just thinking maybe we could visit the haunted house" Luke told us.

Our eyes grew bigger. We heard about the haunted hounted house near our school. There were not pleasant stories, some of the stories were horrifying to tell. Some said that the people who came to that house never came back and were never seen again.

"Game ako dyan!" masiglang sagot ni Jenny.

"Okay!" mabilis at simpleng sagot ni Mica.

I exchanged looks with Kristine, I was terrified with the idea that I would be seeing ghost. I aggressively shook my head to whisk this scary thought.

"Come on, it would be fun. Unless you're scared" Storm told wiith me with a smirk on his face.

Vian and Kristine finally agreed. They waited for my answer until I gave in thus agreeing to their stupid idea.

"Yehey!" Jenny took my hand and together we all went to this scary haunted house.

What will happen next?