Part 19: Luke

Claire POV

Sunod ko pinuntahan si Luke, and I couldn't find him and when I was about to give about, he suddenly appeared in front of me. Napasigaw ako sa gulat kasabay ng pagtumba ko mula sa aking kinatatayuan.

Napangiwi ako sa sakit as my body touched the ground. I forgot he could teleport.

I'm such a klutz!!!

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" he said while laughing, mabilis nitong in-offer ang kamay nito.

His eyes were twinkling with amusement.

Nagsalubong ang aking mga kilay.

I narrowed my eyes to him.

"Really? Akala mo ba nakakatuwa ginawa mo?"galit kong sabi.

I stared at his hand for a while, until I finally decided to take it and he was able to pull me up quickly.

"I'm sorry. Hindi ako tumatawa dahil nasaktan ka, I swear. I didn't mean to hurt you. I promise you that I won't do it again. Please accept my apology" he sincerely spoke habang nakataas ang isang kamay nito.

I tried to compose myself before meeting his eyes. I saw the sincerity in them.

I sighed heavily.

Tinaas ko ang aking mga kamay "Fine, apology accepted"

Nagliwanag ang mukha nito.

"Great, so I heard you were asking for me? So, what's up? May kailangan ka ba sa akin?" cool nitong tanong.

Luke on the other hand was a true gentleman.

He's sweet at magaan din itong kasama. Sa kanilang tatlo, si Luke ang masasabi ko na medyo kampante kong kasama.

"Ah oo, may kailangan kasi ako gawin for my assignment about the living stones, could you help me?" 

"Oo naman basta ikaw" he winked at me.

I just rolled my eyes, what's with the guys and their winking.

"Sige salamat, I just need some answers so where we could talk?" mabilis kong sabi.

"I know a place" he threw me a cute smile.

He grabbed my arm then in just a blink of an eye. We're on the rooftop.

I was amazed with the view. Hindi ko mapigilan ang mapahanga sa aking napagmamasdan.

Dahan-dahan kong pinikit ko ang aking mga mata at huminga ng malalim as I filled my lungs with fresh air.

Ang gaan sa pakiramdam.

"This is my favorite spot; this is where I find peace. You are the first girl na isinama ko dito. Ano sa palagay mo? maganda ba?" sabi niya na pumukaw sa atensyon ko.

I genuinely smiled at him kahit alam ko na hindi niya makikita and said "Thank you for bringing me here"

I saw that for a moment, para itong naestatwa. Hindi nagtagal at nakahuma ito

"You're welcome" he gave me the warmest smile that a guy could offer.

Hindi nagtagal at masaya kaming nag-uusap tungkol sa mga bagay-bagay.

Napatigil ako at napaisip ng panandalian. Ganito din ba kaya kasaya kapag si Storm na ang kausap ko?

Luke POV

I was at my usual spot when I heard a girl asking for me. When I looked at her to know who it was – I saw her.

The mysterious girl herself. 

Hindi siya gaano nagsasalita kapag kasama kaming mga Elites but I thought that this might be the chance to get to know more about her. 

I used my teleportation power to get to her and ngunit mali ata ang galaw ko. She was shocked dahilan para ma-out of balance ito.

 I laughed at her. That was the second time I saw her slip onto the floor.

What a Klutz. I stared at her with amusement. Napapadalas yung pagiging clumsy nito.

I found it cute when she got scared. How her eyes popped out.

But laughing at her only made her angry. I Immediately apologize and good thing mabilis nito tinanggap ang paghingi ko ng tawad.

I mentally sighed in relief.

I took her to my secret spot, and I secretly smiled when I saw that she was happy.

I was glad that I made the right decision by taking her to this place. Nang magsalita siya at nagpasalamat sa akin. For a moment I was speechless. I didn't know what to say, it was the first time I heard her voice this sweet and filled with sincerity. Alam ko nakangiti siya when she told me those words. 

Napakagaan sa pakiramdam. For the first time, I felt content.

She thanked me for taking her to this place, but I should be the one thanking her. 

Thank you Claire.