Part 20: Storm

My greatest fear was about to happen and that was seeing him and asking him about his stone. I couldn't find him everywhere 

Where could he be?

And then I remembered!

At the tree! where I saw that glowing object. Patakbo kong pinuntahan ang lugar and as I expected he was there.

He was soundly sleeping on the tree branch. Hindi ko alam paano makakapunta sa lugar niya, in the end I did the silliest thing that anyone could do. 

I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Ahhhh!!!"

 Napabalikwas ito ng bangon, he was surprised then he fell out of the tree. I saw him groan in pain and I felt guilty.

Nakita ko din paano nalukot ang gwapong mukha nito. Minamasahe nito ang nasaktan nitong katawan,

Napangiwi ako, napasobra ata ginawa ko. Namamadali akong lumapit sa kanya.

"I-'m sorry, I d-idn't m-ean to scare you, I j-ust don't know how to get your attention" nauutal at nahihiya kong sabi.

He stared at me, and I gulped. I was ready to face his wrath nang bigla siyang ngumiti sa akin.

 Nalito ako sa expression niya. I gave him a confused look.

"What?" nagmamaang-maangang sabi nito.

Tinaasan ko ito ng kilay. "Aren't you supposed to be mad at me?" tanong ko dito.

"Do you want me to? Ayos lang sa akin" he smirked.

"No, no, no ..., I know what I did was wrong, so I'm sorry" mabilis kong bawi.

I sighed in relief. Phew! Akala ko magagalit siya.

"Apology accepted, so why are you here?" he asked me, and I could see his black eyes patiently waiting for my answer.

I gulped at nagsimulang manlamig ang mga  kamay ko.

"Uhm- I'm doing a report about the living stones, I need to ask you a few questions will that be all right?" I looked at him in the eyes.

"Sure, come with me" he grabbed my hands. I gasped, nakaramdam ako ng kuryente when my hand touched his.

"S-aan tayo pupunta?" tuliro kong tanong dito.

Nag-init ang aking mga pisngi na makita ko ang magkahawak naming kamay.

 He took me in his arms and before I could protest, I was already on the top of the tree.

Wow...

 "Ang ganda naman dito." bulaslas ko dito and couldn't hide my amazement.

"Glad you liked it" he anwered with a smile.

I blushed "Why are you being kind all of a sudden?"

He just shrugged his shoulders and sheepishly smiled at me"Bakit ayaw mo ba? Do you want me to be mean and cold? Don't worry, ngayon lang ito. So please, you may start with your questions"

I was taken aback. Did he just say.  Please? kung alam ko lang baka nilalagnat na siya but then again mas maganda na ganito.

Atleast mas matino siyang kausap.

"I like it here" I honestly said.

"You do? Me either, before it was just a good place to hang out and now --"

He did not finish his sentence and so I asked "Ngayon?"

Nagkibit balikat lang siya, "Wala, nevermind. So shall we begin?"

Tumango ako bilang pagsang-ayon.

I kept asking questions and whenever I saw him looking at me, I looked away. I couldn't stand his gaze and I was surprised at how civilized and well-mannered he could be.

I secretly wished that I could spend more time with him. I'd never seen this side of him. 

He's truly a man full of surprises.

Sino mag-aakala na may ganitong side ang Prince of Coldness.

"Alam mo bang matutunaw ako sa kakatitig mo ng ganyan" biglang sabi nito, he grinned.

Napagitlat ako, my face grew into a bright shade of red.

"Puwede ba, alam ko gwapo ka pero hindi ko papatulan isang tulad mo" 

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko.

 Mali ata sinabi ko! Mas lalo lang lumaki ang ulo nito, Huli na para bawiin ang sinabi ko.

"Kung ganun gwapo pala ako sa'yo? Ikaw na ang nagsabi niyan" may panunudyo sa boses nito, a crooked smile formed from the corner of his lips.

I glared at him habang sinusubukan ko itago ang pamumula ng aking mukha.

Bumunghalit ito ng tawa. Inirapan ko nalang siya but then again. Ngayon ko lang siya narinig tumawa and it felt good to hear him laughing.

We continued to talk for a good couple of hours hanggang magpaalam na ako sa kanya.

 I saw a different side of him today and somehow, he managed to make me happy and feel relaxed.

I wish to see this side of yours more often Storm. Piping sabi ng aking isipan kasabay ng pagtibok ng aking puso.

Kahit minsan masama ang pakikitungo niya sa akin, I couldn't make myself hate him. It felt like I'd known him before.

Storm POV

My almost perfect sleep was disturbed by her. Claire. I couldn't get mad at her, and I kinda admitted to myself that I was happy that she was with me at that time. 

Tinanong niya ako what made me like this place more.

The answer was because of her

Before, it was just a place I hung out but now it would be our special place.

Napapailing nalang ako sa kanya. She knew I was here. Walang nakakaalam na dito ako nagpapahinga maliban nalang if she was that girl.

I laughed at her carelessness. 

I couldn't also hide the fact that there were times na naiinis ako sa kanya ako but most of the time she made me smile like a crazy person.

Tulad ngayon.

She didn't know how her presence affected me so much. She gave me so much to think about, to the point I could no longer understand myself.

I knew in my heart that I've known her for a long time. Could it be?

Claire, I'm sorry for being a jerk.

I'm glad to see you again.

Hi! I edited this story or part. There's a back story... But nevertheless, thank you for reading!