Part 15: Living Stones

Claire POV

History was our first class of the day, Yey! (Take note of the sarcasm). Nahihirapan ako magmemorize ng mga facts and dates. But this time I was wrong sino magaakala na I would be enjoying this.

 I could honestly say our professor, Mr. Winston knew a lot regarding the History of Alcamnia.

 I wanted to know more about Alcamnia. I listened to our class earlier, especially knowing that I was a new student. Nararapat lang na malaman ko ang lahat ng mga bagay na ito.

I could still recall our past discussion. We're done discussing Alcamnia and the six kingdoms. when Prof Alex started to talk about the living stones.

The Living Stones...

Prof Alex talking

As we all know Alcamnia was created through the powers of the Living Stones. Alcamnia was then divided into six kingdoms. These four living stones – are the Earth Stone, Air Stone, Fire stone and Water Stone. The stones get to choose their bearers.

So, the stones appeared during Lunar Eclipse at the center of Alcamnia to choose their bearers, so far, the three stones have already chosen their bearers. 

That is Storm who was chosen by the fire stone, Luke the earth stone and Josh the air stone.

The water stone is still looking for its bearer. 

The living stones are the source of life for Alcamnia.  The water element, not having an owner we can't fully achieve the peaceful life we all want to have. Darkness is still lurking everywhere.

Ang apat na stone, ang nagligtas sa Alcamnia during the last war, May prophecy na nagsasabi na magkakaroon ng panibagong kaguluhan.. 

A new war.

In short, kailangan natin ang apat na stone to save ourselves from the darkness. They can protect and bring back life.

Hanggang ngayon hindi pa rin mawala sa aking isipan ang sinabi ni Prof. Alex, Ang dami talaga dapat alamin sa Alcamnia. This world is full of mystery. 

I don't know pero tuwing nababanggit yung water stone- my curiousity rises up.

Meanwhile in the cafeteria.

I was busy eating with Vian and Kristine, my newly found friends, when the Elites came inside the cafeteria, all eyes were on them. 

Then Jenny saw me and approached me.

"Hey! Kamusta class mo? Come join us" she offered. 

" Hindi ako puwede, may mga kasama ako " referring to Vian and Kristine who were with me.

"Oh! You, silly girl, Of course, they'll be joining us, Hi I'm Jenny " she introduced herself to my friends. She waved her hand at them.

When I looked at the two, I saw them looking at Jenny like they had seen a Goddess, their mouth and eyes were wide open. Seeing their faces made me laugh. 

Kailangan nila isara bibig nila kasi baka pasukan ng langaw.

"This is Vian and Kristine" I was the one who introduced them to Jenny.

Siniko ko sila na nagpabalik sa diwa nila.

Jenny nodded "Tara, Lipat na kayo sa table namin. That is, kung gusto niyo kami kasama" masayang sabi nito.

Nakatinginan ang dalawa pagkatapos dali dali silang lumipat sa mesa ng mga Royalties.

Makikita na masayang masaya ang dalawa, napailing nalang ako sa kanila.

Everyone was looking at us and I knew that Vian and Kristine were shocked, panagarap ata ng mga ito na makasama ang mga Elites.

Every now and then, I could see that Storm was looking at my way. He would purposely look at me for a few minutes. 

Narrinig ko ang malakas na tibok ng aking puso, sinusubukan kong huwag tignan at pansinin si Storm pero hindi ko magawa! 

Does he know it was me?  

Masyado malakas ang presensya niya para huwag pansinin...

Hindi ko malasahan ang pagkain ko. Napabuntong-hininga nalang ako.

I should be avoiding him but how?

I caught him looking at me, iiwas sana ako ng makita ko na.

Unti-unti itong ngumiti sa akin... Hindi lang basta smile but 

A mischievous one.

Sa huli wala ako nagawa but to look at him- dumbfounded.

Did he just smile at me? Nung nakain nun?