Hmm

Yes thank you.. #5 in fantasy!

~ something to think about? ~

Aren't you all curious , how did the love between Josh and Jenny bloom?

Or the love that was made between Mica and Luke?

What about our main characters? Clesha/Claire and Storm love story. Will their love continue?

The love of Kristine for James ? Angelo and Vian?

What about the next generation of Royalties and Elites? ( the children of the main characters)

What happened to the Living Stones?

Aren't you all curious what did Storm and Claire see under the tree? That glowing object where it all started?

Fate brought them together.

Fate is the key.

More secrets to unfold.

Frea's dark past and secrets (you'll get to understand the mystery of her life)

Ready?

Hmmm,,,Let's all find out..

Soon....

Hey ! I love writing fantasy stories but I also love writing teen fiction novels with a hint of romance.

These are the types of stories I would love to write.

Sana suportahan niyo ang bago kong Story which is entitled The Unspoken Words (I Love You)

You could find it in my Profile.. Hope to hear from you

Meet Trish, she was a beautiful girl with a Golden heart. Lahat ay gusto siyang maging kaibigan.

While Quintin, he was know as the heartless jerk and would always get into fights.

Do opposite people really attract? Let's find out.