Part 25 : Busted

I grabbed them by the arm and forcefully took them inside the room.

I hurriedly closed the door.

"Okay lang kayo? Hey! Say something!" I worriedly asked them.

"Wow giiirrrlll!!!!!! Why are you hiding your face?!" Jenny asked when she finally recovered from her shock.

"You're gorgeous!!!" sigaw ni Mica.

"Ang ganda ganda mo, isa kang Diyosa! Why do you need to hide that beautiful face of yours?!" nahihintakutang tanong ni Jenny.

I blushed, my face turned red. I wanted to cover my ears from their loud voices.

Parang any minute mababasag yung eardrums ko.

"Maybe because hindi ako sanay ng ganito, Back there, I was always alone and I had no friends. I would always hide myself from people who were not real, judgmental and stupid. They would just be your friend because you're pretty, hot and popular. I was aloof back then. Sinanay din ako ni Mama Frea." I explained to them.

"Oh, you poor thing! Andito na kami, we are your friends and you could trust us." Jenny assured me as she hugged me tigthly.

"Yeah, Jenny is right, we will always be here for you. Don't worry atsaka dapat mo lang ibalandra yang kagandahan mo! Ang gaganda nating tatlo!" sabat ni Mica.

"Please, keep this a secret for a while. I'm not used to this, someday I'll show my true self but now is not the right time" I begged them.

Both nodded and they engulfed me in a hug which I gladly returned.

I flashed them a gratefully smile and together we laughed at our silliness.

It was great to have some wonderful friends. Glad I found these girls, kahit minsan sakit sila sa ulo.

"Oh yeah!, We should go down now, it's almost dinner time and we can't be late that would be embrassing. Let's go baka nga kanina pa ata sila naghihintay sa atin dun" mabilis na yaya ni Mica.

I nodded.

Mabilis ang aming kilos,while walking through the corridor we saw a big portrait of the Royal Family, you could see the Queen and King -who were so good looking during their younger days and on the lap of the King was maybe a 2 year old baby girl. I looked intently at her, at her young age she was able to smile and her eyes - they had the same shade of mine.

"Do you know that is Princess Clesha Claudine, she went missing after the war" malungkot na sabi ni Mica.

Clesha Claudine? saan ko narinig ang pangalan na yon. I told to myself

"Yeah, she's the only daughter of the Royal Family" nalulungkot na balita ni Jenny.

"From then on, parang nawalan na nang sigla ang buong palasyo, dati lahat ng andito ay puno ng buhay at sigla but eventually unti-unti ito nawalan ng buhay. If she was here, she would be the same age like us" pagpapaliwanag ni Mica.

I furrowed my eyes. Asan na kaya siya?

"Alam mo ba you have the same eyes?" Jenny remarked habang binabalik balik nito ang mga mata nito sa akin at sa may painting.

"Oo nga noh?!" segunda ni Mica.

I just ignored them and removed this troubled feeling that's building up inside me.

Bigla ako nanlamig.

What's wrong with me?