Part 27 : Revelation

I woke up feeling groggy, I held my head when I felt a sudden pain.

Then I heard  two voices, they were like arguing about something.

Then I remembered my dream.

Mama? Queen Mariko? That baby? We have the same necklace, but why?

"What if she's our daughter, Theo?" naiiyak na sabi ng Reyna.

"She's Clesha Claudine, Honey! Believe me, I could feel it." Her voice cracked and she started crying.

"I know, shh- Please don't cry. Huwag ka magalala mahal ko, aalamin natin. Magpakatatag ka honey." He hugged her and kissed her temple.

Clesha, anak ikaw na ba yan? Nagbalik kana ba anak? The king silently thought.

---------------------

Hindi ko masyado maintindihan ang paguusap nila.

What are they arguing about?

Tumigil ang kanilang pag-uusap ng makita nilang gising ako.

The Queen immediately came to me, she asked me if I was okay. She held my hand and there were tears on her face while the King placed his left hand on the Queen's left shoulder.

"The doctor said you are allergic to peanuts, there were peanuts on that cake. We are so sorry." nalulungkot na sabi ng Reyna.

"You don't mind us asking, where are your parents?" the King suddenly asked.

"Patay na si Mama, she was not my real Mother but I love her so much." sabi ko na may mapait na ngiti.

I could see the queen was shocked and more tears were coming out from her eyes.

She silently nodded.

"Do you know who your real parents are?

Marahan ako umiling.

"Before she died, she was asking for forgiveness, she did nothing wrong to ask for forgiveness and she told me to find my real parents." I told them.

"Anu pangalan ng mama mo?"

"Frea po." magalang kong sagot.

Nabigla ang mag-asawa at umiyak ang Reyna. Bigla niya akong niyakap.

She cupped my face and said "I'm so happy you're back to us, Clesha Claudine"

Napakunoot noo ako. Ako? si Clesha?

"Hindi ako maaring magkamali, Ikaw ang nawawala naming mahal na Clesha" naluluhang sagot ng Hari.

"But impossible po yun, I'm just nobody." nahihinang sagot ko.

"How could you be nobody, napakaganda mo and you are an amazing woman. You're our child." the queen warmly spoke.

"Paano niyo po nasabi ako ang anak niyo?"

"Tama siya iha, Alam mo ba you just look like your Mom, you manage to get my eyes. Why do you need to hide your face? When the doctor took out your face cover – we cried and happy at the same. We have hoped that you are our daughter. Allergic si Clesha sa peanuts and Frea was your Mom's sister." sabi ng hari.

Nanlaki ang aking mata. Then again may pagkakahawig sina Queen Mariko at Mama.

"You see, when we were at war, I asked her to take you with her to the Mortal World. Delikado ang buhay mo nun dahil they were looking for you. She promised me she'll come home to take you back when the war is over but she never came back. We didn't know where to find you. She was hiding, knowing my sister, she was powerful, she can cover your scent, through then we won't be able to find you. From then on, you went missing, for 15 years, Ang tagal ko hinintay ang pagkakataon na ito, ang makita ka naming muli" the queen explained while crying.

"When you collapsed, we came to you as fast as we could. Something caught all our attention, something was glowing under your blouse. When we saw it, we were taken aback. From then I knew you are our daughter.That necklace you are wearing now, it's our family heirloom. I gave it to you when you about to leave this world." she continued.

Nanahimik ako. The dream, It all made sense now.

Nagsimula na din ako umiyak.

Malinaw ang lahat sa akin. "Mama? Papa?"

They hugged me both and I hugged them back. It felt so right to be with them.

"The necklace glows when the owner comes home. I'm so thankful because that necklace led you back home... Welcome home Clesha Claudine" my father happily said to me.

Who would have thought

I do have a family after all. I'm not alone anymore.

A sweet smile formed on my lips.

Indeed, I'm home...

Hi ! What do you think will happen next? Any guess?  Sorry for the late update. I had been busy with my studies <3