Part 41 Grand Ball: The Water Stone

When we came back to Grand Ball, all of the people were staring at us, especially sa mga magkahawak naming kamay. My face turned into a bright shade of red, while Storm just laughed it off.

I saw my mom and Storm's mom giving us knowing smiles and the girls, I knew that deep inside they were rejoicing. I came to where the girls were, I left Storm with the boys.

"Girl! You got a lot of things to explain. The whole people here saw the two of looking at each other's eyes when you were dancing like it was just the two of you. It was so enchanting and so magical" Jenny squealed.

"Yeah, Yeah! you need to spill everything, tell us every detail okay? You two are like the power couple" sabi ni Mica,

"Power couple?" I asked them with a confused look.

"Oo kaya, the two of are like Romeo and Juliet, grabi sobrang bagay niyo. Ang dami nga naiingit sa inyo. For sure sa school, you two will be the talk of the town." natutuwang sabi ni Kristine.

"So happy for you, kayo na ba?" Vian asked me.

I blushed then I just shyly nodded, which made me earn squeals and screams. Naputol ang aming pag-uusap ng kinuha ni headmaster Apollo ang aming mga atensyon.

"ahuum, Make I take all your attention Please. I would like to acknowledge the presence of the Kings and Queens of the Six Kingdoms, and to our Princesses and Princes as well. To all our students and to our professors, we all likely know what this Grand Ball Celebration is all about. The Lunar eclipse is about to happen, please proceed to the Main Entrance." the headmaster announced to all of us.

Everyone did what was told. They all went to the main entrance. We all looked up to the night sky waiting for the lunar eclipse to happen. Storm took my hand at marahan niya itong pinisil. The anticipation was real and it was very heart pounding.

The Lunar Eclipse happened, the Earth's shadow completely covered the moon. People were amazed at what they were witnessing, this phenomenon had left many people speechless. The moon turned blood-red, many were in awe while others felt fear.

The black sky threw out a bright glowing blue stone. It was so damn mesmerizing. As it descended, the stone glowed even brighter as it felt the presence of the other stones. Everyone was anticipating, hoping that this time the water bearer would be able to find its bearer. The living stones once they all found the bearers, they would be the one to protect the Alcamia from the black magic.

Sabi nila, this time of the year. The water stone was looking for its bearer. The water stone stays stilled at one spot, it was at the center. My heart pumped a little. Then the water stone moved and stopped for a while at some students until...

Tumigil ito sa harapan ko. It felt like it was talking to me. My eyes turned a darker shade of blue. It came near me, parang may sariling buhay ang kamay ko, I reached out to it, waiting for a response. It felt like it was a part of me, it was my missing piece. My necklace glowed like it was telling me about the water stone, somehow, that my necklace and the water stone were connected with each other.

All of a sudden the water stone, came inside me, my heart felt a stung. I couldn't breathe properly, I collapsed as soon as Storm came to my aid. Sina Mama and Papa they had worried looks on their faces.

The stone and I became one, I felt a great strength, My eyes glowed and my hair suddenly had blue highlights. It felt like power flowed to every part of my veins. I stood up and, everyone stared at me unbelievably. They couldn't believe what was happening.

I emitted powerful magic. A magic, which I didn't know if I could control. But one thing was for sure.

That I, the mysterious Girl, Princess of White Kingdom Clesha Claudine aka Claire Cassidy was the Bearer of the Water Stone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown POV

From afar, someone was looking at what was happening. Nanghihimutok at hindi makakapayag sa mga pangyayari. A person with so much hatred and a broken heart. Nababalutan ng kadilim ang buong pagkatao niya.

"Ha! You got everything. Hindi ako makakapayag na makukuha mo ang lahat. For now, I'll let you have everything. Anung bang meron sayo at lahat pabor sayo? But not for long" sabi niya sa kanyang sarili.

Pumunta siya sa pinakamadilim na bahagi ng palasyo, may dumapo na itim na uwak sa kanyang balikat.

"She'll soon suffer, so pagbibigyan muna natin siya ngayon ha?" sabi niya sa kanyang mahal na alaga.

"Magkikita din tayo Clesha at doon tayo magtutuos sa ngayon hindi pa ngayon ang panahon, Someday you'll see..." the person said with an eerie smile.

In a whipped, the person disappeared from the place. Blackbirds gathered up and flew up to the sky.

"Don't trust too much my dear Clesha, yan ang magpapabagsak sayo" sabi ng isang papalayong boses.

Who could it be? Got any idea who it is? Well, I do! soon, I'll let you know who it is.. God Bless you all <3  Feel free to tell me what you think .. Love you guys!!!!  I'll do my best to update soon, I don't want to keep you guys waiting..That's how much you mean to me <3