00 | prologue.

"Scarlett," growled Rocco Valdes next to the dark-haired beauty and looked at her slightly annoyed. "What?," asked Scarlett and looked amused to her manager. "Austin has to work, can you stop talking to him?," asked Rocco and looked from Scarlett to Austin. "As you see, I am not talking to Austin I am talking to Alex so what's your problem?" Scarlett asked while she looked confused to her Manager. "You have to go back to work and stop distracting Austin in your breaks," growled Rocco and looked helpless to Mike. "She doesn't distract me", Austin said, "I am just finished Rocco." "It's okay, Scar you're going now back to work, you can not rest on your success."
*************************
"Valdes?," I said as I accepted the call. "Scooter Braun here, the manager from Justin Bieber. Are you the manger from Scarlett Hanson?," asked the voice at the other end. "Yes, I am, what is your concern?," I asked, looking at Austin and Scarlett, they always made some nonsense stuff with Alex, Zach and Robert. Sometimes I wondered why we introduced Scarlett Austin, but somehow they'd have met each other either way. Mike and I were the managers from both and as fast as Scar became famous and was invited at all the events you could not even look. "I would like to discuss this during a private conversation with you," said Mister Braun, "we are in Miami for the event tomorrow, so it fits perfectly, how about when we meet in an hour in the Zuma?"
*************************
"What should I do?" Scarlett asked her manager furiously. "You will go to the event tomorrow with Justin," he said, looking from Scarlett to the grinning Justin. "And why?," Scarlett asked. She never liked Justin. For her, he was only an arrogant and snooty world star. "You two will have a fake relationship starting next week, and tomorrow will be the start," Rocco replied, looking back at her. Scarlett, who had just drunk something of her water, spat it in a high bow on Justin. "What?," she shouted at her manager. "Thanks for the shower," Justin growled, wiping the water with a cloth from his face. "Serves you right," Scarlett hissed and then she turned to her manager, "I do not want to be with him in a PR relationship!" "It will not hurt your career Scar," Mike tried to calm her down. "But it also won't do anything good for her," she said furiously. "Scarlett please, Justin needs good news again," Scooter murmured to himself. "But I don't like him and my fans knows that", said Scarlett, thinking that she could finally go and forget about the PR relationship with Justin. "That is why you will tweet something about Justin on Twitter and you're going to upload a photo of you two on Instagram," said Rocco while he was looking at Scarlett. "I do not want to do it," Scarlett said angrily. "You have to."
________

This is my first story in english so don't be mad at me for grammar mistakes! My laptop is in german and all words are wrong for him and it also tries to correct every word into german! SO when you see a mistake or when you would write something different, just tell me! It's kinda weird for me to write in English because i write totally different in German. But I hope you will like the story!