05 | sex.

Justin
I was not sure if Scarlett really wanted it, but at that moment, I simply turned my thoughts off. When we arrived at her house, we got out of the car and went to her door. She opened the door and went in while she took off her jacket and shoes. I followed her and did the same after I had closed the door behind me.
"Do you want to drink something?" She asked, turning to me.
"If you have something good there," I said, grinning at her.
"What is good for you?" She asked, smirking.
"Surprise me Babe," I said, grinning.
"Well then," she said and disappeared into the kitchen. Grinning, I went into the living room where I put my jacket on the couch. I opened a few buttons of my shirt and then leaned back relaxed. Somehow I felt quite comfortable here.
After a short time, Scar came into the living room with two glasses.
"Here," she said, handing me a glass, which I accepted with gratitude.
"What is this?" I asked.
"Nothing bad, just try," she said, grinning at me.
"Sure?" I asked while I looked to the drink.
"Bieber, I do not want to kill you," she chuckled, then drank something of her drink.
"Well," I said, grinning slightly, then drank.
"And?" She asked, looking at me expectantly.
"Wow," I said, taking another sip of the amazingly good-tasting drink, "what is that?"
"That, dear Drew, remains my secret," she answered me and grinned at me.
"You know my second name?" I asked, looking at her in amazement.
"Well," she said, grinning at me.
"Where?" I asked.
"I just know him," Scar said, shrugging with her shoulders.
"Do you have a second name?" I asked, looking at her.
"No," she said but I heard that it was a lie.
"Really?" I asked.
"Really," she replied.
"I don't believe you," I said, grinning at her.
"Well," she said, then drank out her drink, "now it's your turn." Grinning, I put the glass on my lower lip and then drank it out.
"Respect Bieber," Scarlett said, looking at me with a grin. I noticed that the alcohol was already working.
"Do you want to tell me your second name now?" I asked her, grinning.
"No," she replied.
"Why not?" I asked, putting my glass on the table.
"He does not fit me or my first name," she said, grinning slightly.
"Tell me, maybe you just imagine it," I said, looking at her from top to bottom. I just noticed that she was still wearing her dress, which had slipped up a bit.
"Do you want to drink something?" Scar asked.
"With pleasure," I said, grinning. Scarlett stood up, swinging a little to and fro, but when she had caught herself, she took our glasses and then disappeared into the kitchen.
After a short time she came back with two filled glasses.
"Here, Jus," she said, handing me the glas.
"Thank you babe," I said, taking the glass. As she was about to sit down, I gently pulled her by the wrist into my lap. She looked really confused at me.
"Just relax," I muttered, then began to kiss her neck. Scar grumbled contentedly and put her head slightly obliquely. While I continued to kiss her neck, we drank from time to time.
When Scarlett had drunk her drink, she put her glass on the couch table and turned to me with a seductive grin. Fuck. I had no idea what this girl could do with me with just one look.
"What are you doing?" I breathed softly as Scar took my glass out of my hand and put it on the table.
"I think you know exactly what I wanna do," Scar said, and now sat so that her legs were on the right and left side of mine and she could see me in the face.
"No, but you can show it to me," I growled, pressing my crotch against hers, which automatically made her moan.
"Fuck," she murmured and rubbed against me, which only made my boner grew more in my pants.
"Babe," I growled, then drove with my hands under her dress, stopping at her ass.
"Hm?" Scar murmured and then she began to kiss my neck. She found my weak spot relatively quickly, then she gently nibbled and sucked it.
"God," I groaned while I massaged her ass. When she apparently finished her work she licked it once and then she moved away from my neck. She grinned at me and then bit her lower lip.
"Damn babe, so hot as you look in this dress, without it, you'd look much hotter," I whispered in her ear.
"Then change that," Scar muttered. Her voice was so hot. Grinning, I opened Scar's dress and then pulled it over her head. When I saw her sitting half-naked on me, a wheeze left my mouth. I had seen many girls naked but Scarletts figure was the hottest of all.
"Take a picture, Babe. It would stick longer," Scar whispered in my ear and then she nibbled briefly on it.
"With pleasure," I said, grinning at her.
"Later," she growled, then pressed her lips on mine. I kissed back and shortly afterwards our tongues played with each other. She ran with her fingernails over my naked skin above the buttons, as she arrived at the first closed button, she opened him, followed by the others, then she took off my shirt. She broke off the kiss and looked at my upper body. After she briefly looking at me, she stood up from my lap and held out her hand. Confused, I reached for her hand and stood up from the couch. She pulled me out into the hall and went up the stairs in front of me. I had to look at her ass.
"Bieber," she murmured, as she had noticed my look, but I realized she was smirking. I put my hands on her ass and began to knead him.
"Jus," Scar groaned, trying to get out of my grip, but she did not succeed. I turned her over and pulled her close to me. Grinning, I put my hands on her ass and lifted her so high that she could put her legs around my waist.
"Third door on the left," she murmured, then pressed her lips back on mine.
Arriving at the door I kicked her up and went with Scarlett into the room. I steered directly to the large king-size bed, which was in the middle of the room. I threw Scarlett on the bed and immediately bent over her to attack her lips again with mine. Her hands caressed along my tummy until they reached my pants. Scar easily had my pants open. I quickly detached away from her and pulled my pants off completely. My eyes went back to Scarlett, who was watching me while she bit her lower lip. Grinning, I leaned back to her and began to kiss her décolleté. Scarlett pressed growling her crotch against mine. I pushed Scar back and went with my hands to the shutter of her bra. With one click he was open and I stripped him of her. I looked at her breasts and licked my lips. This girl was more than hot. While I was massaging her left breast with one hand, I spoiled her other breast with my mouth. Again and again Scar groaned under me and reared her body to me.
While I was doing the same game now with the other chest, my hand drove along her body until I stopped at her panties. I gently bit into her breast while I went with my hand into her panties. Scarlett's breath went faster and I realized how restless she was, which made me grin.
"So wet," I growled when I realized how moist she really was.
"Justin," she groaned as I began to massage her clit. Grinning, I continued with it, still sucking at her breast. Scars hand wandered into my hair, at which she pulled easily. A growl escaped my mouth and instead of massaging her clit, I now entered her with two fingers.
"Fuck," Scar groaned under me, apparently not expecting it. Grinning, I pumped my fingers agonizing slow into her, which made her tremble under me. I let off her chest and now kissed me again up to her lips.
"Do it Justin," she growled lightly, opening her eyes, which she had closed all the time.
"What?" I asked, grinning, pulling my fingers out of her whereby I took her panties off. Scarlett turned us around, so she was sitting right on my bump now.
"Babe," I growled as she moved slowly. I closed my eyes and put my head in the neck. I noticed how she took off my boxershort and bent over me.
"Ready?" She breathed against my lips. But instead of waiting for an answer, she settled down on my dick and let me enter into her. When I was completely in her we both groaned loudly and Scarlett began to bounce on me. I opened my eyes again and put my hands on her hips to help her move. The sight of Scarlett turned me only more on. As fast as I could, I turned both of us around and pushed my dick again and again hard into her.
"Justin," groaned, no, Scarlett yelled, clawing her nails into my back.
"Babe," I growled as her fingernails bored into my back. However, I forgot the pain quickly because Scarlett was now wrapping her legs around my waist so I could push more into her.
"You're so tight," I gasped, speeding up my thrusts. Again and again a moan left our mouths.
"Justin," Scarlett groaned loudly again, and I knew she was about to come. I accelerated my pace again and laid my head down on her breasts, which I began to kiss. As I came inside of her, I groaned her name, while she came with my name. I bumped again into her before I pulled my dick out of her and put myself next to her. Scar had her eyes closed and her mouth was slightly open. Even sweaty she just looked hot. I took a blanket and put it over our naked bodies.
"Acacia," Scar murmured suddenly. I looked really confused at her, "what?"
"You wanted to know my second name," she said, laying on the side now. I also laid on the side and put an arm around her tummy, then pull her closer to me. A short time later, I realized that she was asleep. She. Scarlett Acacia Hanson.