17 | justins home.

Scarlett
The next morning, Justin and I were up early. Although I just wanted to stay in my bed.
"Everything okay?" Justin asked when we had packed my last suitcase into the taxi.
"Hm," I said, looking up at my house.
"Hey," Justin said, hugging me from behind, "Los Angeles is beautiful and my house isn't ugly."
"I hope," I said, laughing slightly.
"Don't worry Babe, if you don't like anything you can just change it. I want you to feel home," Justin said, kissing my shoulder.
"Thanks Jus," I said, turning to him," but I want you to feel at home in your house."
"It's our home now," he breathed into my ear, then gently kissed my cheek.
I smiled at him and then leaned against his chest. I did not know what this boy had done with me since his words yesterday, but it's good to have him around well and I wouldn't let him go. At any rate, not as a friend at the moment. Who knows what will happen in the next weeks with my feelings.
"Come on," said Justin, after we had gone through my house again to see if I had forgotten anything important.
"Hm," I just did and then went behind Justin outside to the taxi. We got in and the driver made his way to the airport.
"Finally," Justin murmured as we sat in his private jet.
"That happens when you're famous," said Fredo, grinning at us.
"Hm," I just said, then leaned my head against Justin's shoulder. I was really tired. There were at least a hundred fans waiting at the airport, although no one of us had written anything about the flight today. Justin put an arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I closed my eyes and fell asleep shortly afterwards.

Justin
"Did you tell her already?" Fredo asked, after Scarlett was asleep.
"Yes," I said, smiling slightly.
"What did she said?" He asked, looking at me curiously.
"She feels comfortable around me but she doesn't know if she feels the same," I replied honestly.
"Oh," said Fredo, scratching his neck.
"It's not bad," I said, licking my lower lip, "she said that she wants to see what is developing between us."
Fredo nodded and then looked at Scar, "she trusts you, that's good."
"Yeah, I know," I said, then kissed Scars head.
"You're really cute together," it came from Scooter, who now settled next to Fredo.
"Thank you," I muttered, looking down at Scar, who had meanwhile put an arm around my stomach.
"You love her Drew, do you?" Scooter asked, and I nodded.
"Yes, it's true."
"Since when?" He asked, looking at me thoughtfully.
"Already longer," I muttered, looking at him now.
"What about the other girls?" Scooter asked.
"I never really had anything with them," I murmured embarrassed.
"What?" Scooter asked, looking slightly confused.
"Scarlett was always in my mind, I never did something with them even if I tried," I told him.
"You risked everything, Justin," Scooter noted.
"I know," I murmured, driving through my hair.
"No matter. She knows what you feel?" He asked.
"Yes," I said, nodding approvingly.
"You look happy, Biebs, and that's good," Scooter said, looking at Scar, "bring her to the bedroom."
"I will," I muttered, then lifted Scar up carefully, "until after." So I went to the bedroom of the jet.

Scarlett
"Scar," someone breathed into my ear.
"Hm," I said, turning to the other side, banging against something hard. Confused and tired, I opened my eyes and looked at a chest. I raised my eyes and looked into the brown eyes from Justin.
"Where am I?" I asked confused, making Justin laugh.
"In my jet and in Los Angeles," he replied, grinning.
"Okay," I murmured, then cuddled at him.
"We're going to land," Justin muttered, then put his arms around me, why did it feel so good?
"Okay," I murmured, then straightened.
After we landed we got out of the jet and ran outside. A friend of Justin stood in front of one of Justin's cars and waited for us. "That's Ryan," Justin told me, "Ryan that's Scarlett."
"Hey," Ryan said, shaking my hand, smiling.
"Hey," I said, smiling as well. Ryan handed Justin the keys from the car and then said good bye.
"That was my best friend," Justin said with a grin, then opened the passenger door.
"Interesting," I muttered, grinning, then got into the car.
"Yes," Justin said, then closed the door again. He jogged to his side and also got in.
"What about the suitcases?" I asked Justin confused.
"Kenny brings them," he replied, then started the car.
"Okay," I murmured, then looked out the window.
"Hm," Justin said, and drove away in the next moment.
After half an hour we arrived at his home.
"You have it really nice here," I murmured as I got out.
"Thank you," said Justin, and also rose. Our suitcases stood neatly at the door.
"How fast were they?" I asked softly.
"No idea," Justin laughed, then opened the door.
"Go to the living room, I'll bring the cases up," Justin informed me.
"Where is the living room?" I asked, puzzled.
"Down, the first door on the right," he replied.
"Okay," I said and went into the house. I took off my shoes and my jacket and ran into the living room.
"Wow," I mumbled and looked around. justin didn't really live badly.