19 | i'll miss you.

Justin
Meanwhile Scarlett and I had been in this relationship for two months. I had to say that we had get along a lot better in the last month and now we knew almost everything about each other. We kissed again and again but to more than that it didn't come. I wanted to show her that I really loved her and not just wanted to have sex with her, even though it was pretty hard for me now. We also a lot of time with her family. They liked me and they thought that Scarlett and I were really in a relationship and wished her and me good luck and that our relationship would last long. Exactly what I wanted and hoped.
"What's the matter?" I asked as Scar came into the living room.
"My mom just called me," she said, settling down beside me.
"And?" I asked, putting an arm around her.
"She cried and said we should come to the hospital," she said, looking at me.
"Now?" I asked, looking at my watch because it was quite late.
"Yes," Scar muttered, nodding.
"Let's go, baby," I said, getting up. We put our shoes and jackets on and then went outside to my car. I held Scar's door open, she got in with a smile and I closed the door again. Quickly I jogged on the driver's side and also got in. Before I left, I looked at Scarlett again, who sat uncertainly in her seat and slid back and forth.
"There we are," I mumbled and parked in the parking lot of the hospital.
"Finally," Scar murmured, then jumped out of the car.
"Scar slowly," I said, then went out as well.
"I want to know what's going on, Jus," she said, then went to the entrance. I quickly closed my car and ran to her. I took her hand and ran with her into the building.
"Where do we have to go?" I asked, looking around.
"I don't know, let's ask the woman," she said, pulling me over there the next moment.
"How can I help you?" The woman asked, looking at us.
"Do you know if someone named Hanson is here?" Scar asked, the woman's gaze was slightly compassionate, which gave me a bad feeling.
"Yes, third floor," the woman replied.
"Thank you," Scar muttered, then pulled me to the elevators.
"Must that be?" I asked, slightly tormented.
"I'm sorry Justin, but I do not want to run stairs now," Scar said, then pulled me into the elevator.
When we arrived on the floor after a felt eternity, I stormed right out of the elevator and pulled Scar behind me.
"Watch out, Jus," Scar hissed as she almost ran against someone.
"I'm sorry but you know I hate elevators," I said, apologizing.
"Is okay," said Scar, "there are my parents." Scar let go of my hand and then ran to her parents. As fast as I could, I ran after her.
"What's the matter?" Scarlett asked her parents, both looked tear-stained.
"Your Grandma," Sophia sobbed, then began to cry again.
"What about her?" Scar asked, her voice trembling.
"She, she's dying," her dad, Oliver, told her, then pulled her mom into his arms. Scar was about to say something as the first tears ran down her cheeks. I pulled her directly into my arms. The next moment she began to sob and I felt the wetness of my shirt. I was also quite shocked. Her Grandma was a really nice person and I had closed her into my heart in the short time. Scarlett clawed into my shirt, crying more and more, now tears had also formed in my eyes, which now slowly paved their way down.
"Can we go to her?" I asked because I knew that Scarlett wanted to see her again.
"Yes," her dad said, nodding. I realized that he wanted to play the strong man in front of his daughter, which is why he held back his tears at the moment.
"Room 315," he informed me, then turned back to his wife.
"Thanks Oliver," I muttered, then looked down at Scar, "Baby?" Scarlett looked at me, her sight tore my heart. Her makeup had gone and the half of it was on my shirt, but I didn't care. Her eyes were quite red after this short time and more tears ran down her cheeks.
"Do we want to see her?" I asked her softly.
"Yes," Scar breathed with a brittle voice. I took her hand and then went slowly with her to the room of her Grandma. In between, I was afraid that Scarlett would break down because she was crying harder and harder and pressed my hand tighter.
"I'm with you," I said, rubbing her wrist.
"Thank you," she said so softly that I hardly understood.
"Not for this," I murmured, then stopped in front of the room of her grandma, "ready?"
"Yes," she breathed softly, looking at me, I pressed her hand, then opened the room door softly and carefully.
"Grandma," Scar breathed as she saw her lying on the hospital bed. Scarlett went in and I followed her. I closed the door behind me and then went to Scar, who was standing next to her Grandma's bed holding her hand.
"Scar", gave her grandma brittle of herself and then looked at me, "Justin." An approach of a smile formed on her face.
"Hello," I said softly, forcing a smile on my face.
"Nice that you are here," muttered her Grandma quietly.
"You can't die," breathed Scar and began to cry again.
"I have only died when no one remembers me Scar," said her Grandma, looking at her. A slight smile appeared on Scars face, "then you will never die Granny."
"Exactly," said her Grandma.
"I'll miss you," Scar said, and I knelt next to the bed.
"I'll miss you too, my little one," she said softly from her.
"You just can't die. I can't be without you Granny," Scar sneered, looking red-eyed at her grandma.
"Now you have Justin taking care of you in all situations. I know that he really loves you, you can see it Scar, he would do anything for you. Never let him go again." She was right, I would do anything for her and I really love her.
"I'll never let him go," Scar whispered softly.
Her grandma now looked at me, "treat her like a princess, as she deserves it."
"I'll," I murmured softly, tears running down my cheeks.
"I love you Scarlett," said her grandma, before she closed her eyes and the machine beside her made a steady tone.
"No," Scarlett cried, crying more and more. I also felt more and more tears.
"Babe," I said, trying to pull her away from the deathbed of her grandma, but she resisted against it with her hands and feet. A short time later three doctors came in, who asked me to take Scarlett out.
"Scar, Baby, I'm here," I tried to calm her, so she didn't resisted against me, but it didn't help. It was terrible to see Scarlett like that, especially since I could not help her. Her Grandma meant everything to her. She had always been there for her and was her refuge. When I finally got Scarlett so in my arms that she couldn't kick me I pulled her gently out into the corridor, where her parents stood and pulled us in their arms. God had an angel more.