23 | please.

Scarlett
"Come on, please," I muttered as I tried to reach my best friend, Lily, who was in Los Angeles right now.
"Montgomerie," Lily finally said after hours.
"Lily," I sighed happily, then settled down on the couch.
"Scar?" She asked, wondering.
"Yes," I murmured quietly to myself.
"What's going on?" She asked, and I could hear that she was worried. Lily always knew when I wasn't doing well and noticed it only in my voice.
"I have to talk to you," I said, then stood up from the couch again.
"About what?" She asked.
"We can't discuss this on the phone," I said.
"Where do we want to meet? Should I come to you?" She asked.
"No, Justin is here too and I have to talk to you about it alone," I murmured softly.
"Oh God, what the hell has happened?"
"I'll tell you when we meet," I said softly.
"Okay, how about I pick you up at and then we go somewhere?" She asked.
"Okay," I said, nodding, though she couldn't see it.
"I know the address from the last time, see you soon." And so Lily had already hung up. Nervously, I ran upstairs to Justin, who was sitting in his music room, playing piano.
"Justin?" I asked softly.
"Yes?" Justin asked and turned to me.
"I will meet Lily, she's here again and I want to see her, is it bad when I go away?" I asked him.
"No baby," Justin said, then stood up. I walked up to him and gently pressed my lips on his.
"Write me when you come back, then I'll cook something for us," Justin muttered after the kiss and looked me in the eyes.
"Okay," I said, grinning slightly, "we'll see you later." I ran downstairs where I put on my shoes and my jacket. Then I quickly grabbed my bag and my phone and went outside, where Lily was just driving her car in front of the house. I ran to the car and got on the passenger side.
"Hey," I said, hugging Lily.
"Hi," Lily said with her gentle voice, "so what's going on?"
"Justin and I, well, we're now really together," I began.
"Yes, I know," Lily said, then went off, "and?"
"Well, we slept together," I said softly.
"Yes and? This is totally normal it's not like you are pregnant now," she said, laughing slightly, although I couldn't laugh at all.
"Wait," she said, holding the car on the edge of the road, "you're not pregnant, are you?" Meanwhile, tears had gathered in my eyes, which now took their way over my cheeks.
"Scar, you, you're really pregnant?" She asked, starting to stutter.
"I don't know," I said, sobbing, and drove through my hair, "since one week I have morning sickness and my period hasn't come."
"Oh God," Lily murmured, holding a hand to her mouth, "have you already made a test?"
"No, I wanted to buy it with you now," I said softly.
"Does Justin know about it?" Lily asked, then drove off slowly.
"No. He doesn't want children at the moment Lily. He want me to give it away or abort it," I said sobbing.
"Scar don't talk shit. Justin loves children. Of course, you're quite young and pretty short together, but it happened now and you can't change it either," Lily said, then stopped in front of a pharmacy.
"How do you know that here is a pharmacy?" I asked, puzzled.
"Because I got my last test here too, mine was negative," she said, chuckling slightly.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked as I wiped my tears away and got out of the car.
"As I said, he was negative," she said, and then got out of the car, "should I go? They will recognize you."
"Please," I said softly, then sat back in the car.
"Okay, I'll be right back," Lily said, then disappeared into the pharmacy. My nerves were at an end.
I couldn't be pregnant. Not yet. After ten minutes, Lily came back from the pharmacy and got into the car. She gave me the small bag and drove off at the next moment.
"Do you want to do the test with me at the hotel?" Lily asked, looking at me briefly.
"Yes, Justin can't see it yet," I said, looking out of the window.
"Okay," she said, and a short while later we arrived at her hotel. She parked her car in the parking lot and then got out. Hesitantly I did the same to her.
"It'll all be fine Scar," she murmured as we went up with the elevator.
"It will not be Lily. Nothing will be good."
"How long?" I asked as I sat with Lily in the bathroom and stared at the test.
"Scar you just made him," Lilly sighed.
"Take him and look at it," I said, handing the test to Lily. Lily took him sighing, then stared at him like I did before.
"Scar," Lily said after two minutes, looking at me sympathetically.
"No," I muttered, looking at her with wide eyes.
"Yes," she said quietly, holding out the test.
"No, no, no," I said, staring with tear-filled eyes at the test. He was positive. That couldn't be. I couldn't really be pregnant, but I was. Pregnant by Justin Drew Bieber.
"Scar," Lily said gently, pulling me into her arms. But now I just wanted to go home to my bed, but I realized that Justin would be there as well.
"I want to go home," I murmured while tears ran down my cheeks.
"I drive you," Lily said, then got up. I had no idea how I should tell Justin, I just knew I was afraid of his reaction.