01 | bieber.

Scarlett
"Scarlett," growled Rocco Valdes, my manager next to me while he looked slightly annoyed at me.
"What?," I asked and looked amused to him.
"Austin has to work, can you stop talking to him?," asked Rocco and looked from me to Austin.
"As you see, I am not talking to Austin I am talking to Alex so what's your problem?" I asked while I looked confused to my manager.
"You have to go back to work and stop distracting Austin in your breaks," growled Rocco and looked helpless to Mike, my other manager.
"She doesn't distract me," Austin said, "I am just finished Rocco."
"It's okay, Scar you're going now back to work, you can not rest on your success."
Something I always had to listen to. 'You can't rest on your success,' or 'you can't think that all your songs will be that successful. Sometimes I really hated Rocco and Mike. Of course, I realized that I could not rest on it but I also had no desire to be in the studio day and night. Maybe I should introduce myself at first. I am Scarlett Hanson. My friends call me just Scar. I am 18 years old and for some the miracle child from San José. Why? It's easy to explain, a half year ago nobody knew me until I recorded a self-written song with a friend in his own studio and published it. The song slipped quite unexpectedly to number one on iTunes. Since then my career has stepped up. I moved with my family to Miami and signed at Rocco and Mike, who have argued with quite a few others about it. But the two were clearly the most sympathetic manager to me. Shortly after I had been contracted, the first award shows and the first awards came. Since then nobody could stop me. 5 singles in half a year and all on place one of the charts. My fandom grew day by day, and that by a hundred thousand daily. Despite the success I was still a normal 18-year-old girl. Well, normal as I could be as a singer. At the moment we were working on my first album, which should come out in a month. Austin Mahone, who was also with Rocco and Mike under contract helped me thereby and became thereby also to one of my best friends, just like Alex, Zach and Robert, Austin's best friends.

Rocco
After Scar had finally started recording again, Austin also concentrated on his last songs, which had to be finished for his first real album. Sighing, I leaned back in my chair and talked to Mike. Sometime Scarlett and Austin came to us and sat down next to us.
"Ready?" I asked Scarlett, who nodded.
"Ready?" Mike asked, looking at Austin.
"Yeah," Austin said nodding.
"Good," I muttered, "we have to start with the promotion."
"And what about tomorrow?" Scar asked, looking at me curiously.
"You go to the event, there is no more."

"Valdes?," I said as I accepted the call.
"Scooter Braun here, the manager from Justin Bieber. Are you the manger from Scarlett Hanson?," asked the voice at the other end.
"Yes, I am, what is your concern?," I asked, looking at Austin and Scarlett, they always made some nonsense stuff with Alex, Zach and Robert. Sometimes I wondered why we introduced Scarlett Austin, but somehow they'd have met each other either way. Mike and I were the managers from both and as fast as Scar became famous and was invited at all the events you could not even look.
"I would like to discuss this during a private conversation with you," said Mister Braun, "we are in Miami for the event tomorrow, so it fits perfectly, how about when we meet in an hour in the Zuma?"

Scarlett
After Rocco had disappeared with Mike, Austin, Alex, Zach, Robert and I moved back to one of the TV rooms of the studio. Yes, I could live here without missing something.
"What are we gonna watch?" Austin asked, looking at us.
"Harry Potter," Robert and I were screaming at the same time, making us laugh.
"How many times are we looking at this now?" Austin asked, laughing slightly.
"No idea but not as often as we had to watch High School Musical," I said and grinned at Austin, who briefly muttered something incomprehensible and then turned on the film.
In the middle of the movie my cell phone rang. Annoyed I accepted the call and held my phone to my ear.
"Hanson," I said.
"Scar here is Rocco, where are you?" Asked one of my managers.
"In the TV room," I replied.
"Then please come into the meeting room next to the recording room from earlier," he begged me.
"Okay," I mumbled confused, "now?"
"Yeah, right now," Rocco said before he'd hung up the next moment.
"What's going on?" Austin asked, while he was looking at me.
"I have to go to Rocco," I muttered annoyed, then stood up from the couch.
"Have fun," he said, grinning at me.
"I'll," I muttered before I went to Rocco.
When I arrived at the meeting room I knocked briefly and then went in. When I saw who was also sitting in this room, I stopped confused.
"What's he doing here?" I asked, looking from Mister Bieber to Rocco. I hated Justin and Rocco knew it so what was he doing here?
"We will tell you now what's going on, please sit down," Rocco said, smiling slightly at me. I rolled my eyes and then sat next to Rocco, unfortunately I was now sitting opposite Justin. Justin grinned at me broadly, which made it clear to me that here was anything but for my benefit.
"What should I do?" I asked my manager furiously, after they told me a part of their plan.
"You will go to the event tomorrow with Justin," he said, looking from me to the grinning Justin.
"And why?," I asked. I never liked Justin. For me, he was only an arrogant and snooty world star.
"You two will have a fake relationship starting next week, and tomorrow will be the start," Rocco replied, looking back at me I spit the water, which just came from my water bottle into my mouth in a high bow on Justin.
"What?" I shouted to Rocco.
"Thanks for the shower," Justin growled, wiping the water with a cloth from his face.
"Serves you right," I hissed. He really deserved that. After I had looked at Justin again, I turned to Rocco, "I do not want to be in a PR relationship with him!"
"It will not hurt your career Scar," Mike tried to calm me down, but it doesn't worked.
"But it also won't do anything good for her," I said furiously.
"Scarlett please, Justin needs good news again," Scooter murmured to himself. The poor man, Justin's mistakes weren't his fault, but I just could not stand this boy!
"But I don't like him and my fans know that," I said, thinking that I could finally go and forget about the PR relationship with Justin.
"That is why you will tweet something about Justin on Twitter and you're going to upload a photo of you two on Instagram," said Rocco while he was looking at me.
"I do not want to do it," I said angrily.
"You have to." Great! What do they actually think?
"How long?" I asked growling.
"Six months," Mike replied.
"Okay," I nodded slightly, letting everything go through my head, "but we do not have to be together all the time or?"
"No, but you should not be seen with other guys, just like he does not with other girls," Scooter said.
"What?" I asked, slightly angry, "I have male friends, with whom I may meet or?"
"Well, at least not tight. You have to keep your distance," Rocco said, "we know how much you like to go on a cuddly course."
"We know how much you like to go on a cuddly course," I imitated him angrily.
"Scar," Rocco muttered, looking at me warningly.
"Just because I'm in a PR relationship, I certainly do not give up on my 'cuddling courses' as you call them," I said, looking at Rocco.
"You can cuddle with me, too," it came from Justin. I looked annoyed at him, "Let the adults in this room please clarify this, at the moment, small children like you have a break." I gave him a fake smile before I looked at Rocco again.
"As Justin said, then cuddle with him," Rocco said only, shrugging his shoulders. Annoyed I leaned back in my chair.
"I have no choice, or?" I asked, whereupon Rocco, Mike and Scooter shook their heads.
After I signed such a weird contract, Justin and I made pictures together. Since I wanted to bring it behind me I posted one of them immediately on Instagram.
scarletthanson:
great day. xx @justinbieber
Sighing I logged out from Instagram and put my phone back into my pants pocket.
"Satisfied?" I asked Rocco and Mike, both of them nodding, grinning.