03 | mon chérie.

Justin
According to my saying, Scarlett threw me out of her house, which made me even more grin. This girl was more than hot even when she was angry. I went to my car, got in, and then I made my way to my hotel, where Scooter was already waiting for me.
When I came into the lobby Scooter stood up from the couch and came to me.
"And how was it?" He asked while he looked at me and pulled me to the elevators.
"Interesting," I replied, grinning.
"What happened?" He asked, looking at me skeptically.
"Nothing," I said, laughing slightly, "she simply did not read the contract properly, and was quite frightened when I said she had to move to me in a month."
"She really does not like you," Scooter laughed before he went into the elevator.
"We'll change that," I said grinning and then I went also into the elevator.
"Do not do anything stupid Justin. You have to stay with her for six months," Scooter said, looking at me admonishingly.
"I know and the six months will be really good," I said with a filthy grin.
"Justin," Scooter growled beside me.
"It's all right, everything will work out perfectly," I said, still grinning.
„I hope so, we don't need more bad headlines anymore," Scooter said warningly.
"There will be no more Braun," I sighed.
"Hopefully Bieber," Scooter murmured.
After we had arrived on our floor and I had said goodbye to Scooter I went to my room.
"Fredo? What are you doing here?" I asked one of my best friends confused before we did our handshake.
"It's also nice to see you," said Fredo grinning, then settled down on the couch.
"Sorry," I said, laughing slightly. I sat down on the couch and looked at him expectantly.
"I thought I should visit you," Fredo answered my question and grinned at me broadly.
"Oh," I said, laughing slightly, "will you be there tomorrow?"
"Sure," grinned Fredo, "I must get to know your new girlfriend." I looked really confused at him until I realized that he meant Scarlett.
"You already know about it?" I asked, laughing.
"Sure," he said, grinning, "do you think I'm living behind the moon? Twitter has been going crazy since you both posted pictures."
"Really?" I asked, still laughing.
"Yes, really," he confirmed nodding, "but I thought she does not like you?"
"She not do it either," I replied, grinning, "she is not enthusiastic about it, but her manager says she has to do it and she could not do anything against either."
"You do not seem to have much against it," said Fredo, looking at me.
"I have not," I said, grinning, "this girl is hotter than no idea what, we will definitely have a lot of fun together."
"You're impossible Drew," said Fredo, laughing slightly.
"I know," I said, grinning at him.
In the late evening, Fredo said goodbye and went to his room. I took a shower and then got into my bed. Somehow I was already looking forward to tomorrow. At the thought of Scarlett in a hot dress, I just had to grin. I had been keeping an eye on her for a long time now, but I had also heard that she did not like me at all, which made her even more attractive. At some point I finally fell asleep.

Scarlett
When I woke up the next day it was quite late. I went to the bathroom, pulled myself out and then went under the shower. The warm water relaxed my skin and let me forget the thing with Justin for a short time.
When I finished with everything, I turned off the shower and tied a towel around my body. I got out of the shower, dried myself, put some lotion on my body, then put on underwear and comfortable clothes. I let my hair fall wet over my shoulder, while I tried to smooth my ugly natural curls as best as possible, which however did not really work.
After a while I let it be and went downstairs to the kitchen, I took an apple and then sat down at the counter. When door bell rang after ten minutes, I threw my apple in the rubbish and opened the door.
"Hey Scar," my stylist, Lu, greeted me and hugged me.
"Hey," I said smiling, then I let her in.
"How are you?" She asked, walking up to my room in front of me.
"Good what about you?" I asked her.
"Fine," she said, then sat down on my bed, "I've heard that with Bieber."
"Hm," I sighed and sat down on the chair in front of my dressing table.
"Maybe it won't be that bad," Lu said, smiling at me encouragingly.
"In what world do you live?" I asked her. She laughed lightly, then shook her head, „head up princess, maybe he really isn't so bad."
„I hope so," I murmured, then stood up to take my dress for tonight out of my closet.
„You want your hair to be smooth again?" Lu asked, standing up from my bed.
"Yeah, you know I hate my curls," I said, then sat back in the chair.
„I really can't understand you," Lu muttered, then put everything ready. I didn't say anything more, since a discussion with Lu always led into emptiness.
After an hour Lu had made my make up perfect and styled my hair. "Put on your dress," Lu murmured while she cleaned my room a bit. I got up, took my dress and disappeared into the bathroom. Cautiously I pulled my things out to destroy nothing of Lu's masterpiece.
After I got dressed, I went back to Lu.
"You look beautiful," she said, looking at me.
"Thank you," I said, smiling at her.
"When do we have to go?" She asked, looking at her watch.
"I don't know if Justin will pick us up," I sighed.
"Do you have his number?" She asked.
"No," I said, looking at my phone, hoping that I had a message from Rocco or Mike.
"I'm calling Rocco," Lu said, then disappeared from my room. A little later, Lu came back in and smiled lightly, "Justin's coming in 20 minutes."
"Okay," I sighed, then sat carefully on my bed.
"When do you have to pretend to be in a relationship with Justin?" Lu asked, sitting down beside me.
"Next week," I replied.
"Oh," she murmured, looking at me sympathetically.
"I do not know if I can do this," I sighed.
"You can do anything baby girl," Lu murmured, taking me slightly into her arms.
After twenty minutes, the door bell rang. I grabbed my clutch and my high heels, which I quickly put on and then went with Lu down.
"Do you have everything?" She asked.
"Yes," I said, nodding approvingly.
"Then go," she said, opening the door.
We went out of my house and my eyes immediately fell on Justin, who was standing in a black suit in front of the limousine. I had to say that he looked really hot. Oh God how can I think that? I hated this guy and he was anything but hot. I went with Lu to Justin and while Lu did a handshake with him, which he also accepted with a friendly smile, he pulled me into a hug.
"You look hot, Mon Chérie," he whispered in my ear, which gave me goose bumps. I hoped he hasn't noticed that.