12 | ellen.

Scarlett
When we finally arrived in Los Angeles we drove with Justin's car to Ellen. Even though I've been already to the show from Ellen, I couldn't wait to see her. This woman was just amazing. No matter what she did, she was loving and funny at the same time.
"Everything okay?" Justin asked beside me as he parked the car in the parking lot.
"Yes," I said, grinning slightly.
"Then come," he said, turning the engine off and getting out the next moment. I did the and a short time later we ran into the building hand in hand.
"Scarlett," Ellen screamed as she spotted Justin and me in the hallway.
"Ellen," I screamed as loudly and ran toward the blonde-haired.
"You're finally back," Ellen said, hugging me. How I loved this woman.
"Yes, even if I am only a companion," I said, then released myself from her.
"Ah, nonsense. If then, Justin is the companion and we the two main characters," Ellen said, grinning at Justin cheekily.
"I missed you, too," Justin muttered, looking at her insulted.
"I know Justin," Ellen said, laughing slightly, "but I'm pretty angry with you."
"Why?" Justin asked, looking at Ellen in confusion.
"You just took my favorite girl away from me," Ellen said, looking angry at him. Laughing, I looked back and forth between Ellen and Justin.
"Ellen you know that no one can come between us," I said, grinning at her.
"I hope so," Ellen said, then gave Justin a hug, "I'll leave you both alone, I'll see you in half an hour." So Ellen disappeared again.
"No one can come between you, then?" Justin asked, smiling, and came up to me now.
"No," I said, grinning.
"Ah, yes," Justin said, standing right in front of me.
"Hm," I said, grinning and put my arms around his neck.
"If we do not have to be in front of the camera in half an hour," Justin growled into my ear.
"What then?" I asked, grinning.
"You'd rather not know," said Justin, then breathed gentle kisses to my neck.
"Sure?" I asked, putting my head aside. To our luck, there was no one here at the moment.
"Yes," Justin whispered and then kissed me briefly on my lips.

Justin
After five minutes, stylists came to us. We went into the changing rooms and were styled. After a brief discussion, I was able to persuade Scar to not let her hair straighten, which is why she was now sitting in her chair, insulted and letting the stylist doing her make up.
"Babe smile," I said, standing up from my chair.
"No," she grumbled, looking at me briefly.
"But," I said, sitting down in front of her, "smile for me, it looks better on you."
"You're an idiot," Scar said, laughing slightly.
"Your idiot," I said, then gently breathed a kiss on her lips.
"Aw," it came from the stylists, which made me and Scar smile.
"You two are really cute," Jorge said, looking at me from Scarlett.
"Thank you," Scarlett said, turning to Jorge.
"Just the truth," he said, then turned away.
"So baby," I whispered, "smile."
"Just for you," Scar said, grinning slightly.
"Thank you," I said, then pressed a kiss on her cheek.
After ten minutes we went behind the stage.
"Everything all right?" I asked Scar, who was standing next to me and leaning against me.
"Yes," she said, looking at me.
"It'll be all right, Babe," I murmured, then gently kissed her lips. No idea why but I simply had the need to have her very close to me.
"I'm particularly pleased that the two are here today, and I am more pleased with her than with him. Justin Bieber and Scarlett Hanson," Ellen said, looking at us now. People began to clap and scream. I took Scarlett's hand and then ran with her to Ellen. She pulled us both into a hug and then took her seat. Since there was only one free chair, I sat down and pulled Scar on my lap.
"Justin," Ellen began, looking at both of us, "you guys are here for a reason, right?"
"Yeah," I said, smiling at Ellen, "Scar and I are really happy that we can finally annouce that we're together."
"Aw", went through the audience, but some of them gave us also confused and envious looks.
"How did you manage to make Scar fall in love with you?" Ellen asked, looking at us amused.
"Ey," I said, pulling a pout.
"Let's be honest, Scar did not like you, so how did you do it," Ellen said, looking at me from Scarlett.
"My charm was convincing enough," I said, grinning at Ellen. Scar and Ellen first looked at me and then at each other. Suddenly they began to laugh, which also made the audience to laugh. When they had calmed down again, Ellen continued to see at Scarlett, "then you tell us how it came to that."
"Justin is not quite wrong. Even if his charm is sometimes not really convincing. The days he had been in Miami so far, we had spent together through our managers and I had to realize that he is not always as bad as I thought. Actually, he is a pretty sweet but still conceited boy who has a huge heart," Scar responds, smiling at Ellen.I gently pressed a kiss on her cheek and then turned to Ellen. Ellen looked at both of us a bit dreamy, until I was rumbling with my hand in front of her face.
"Huh, sorry," Ellen said, laughing slightly.
After talking to each other for another half hour, we said good-bye to Ellen and drove back to the airport. Scar was pretty tired, so she slept in the car and because I didn't want to wake her up, I carried her into my private jet and put her there on the bed. I took my T-shirt and my pants off and then lay down next to her.
"Sleep well," I murmured, then closed my eyes. A short time later I fall asleep.