20 | funeral.

Scarlett
Two weeks. For the last two weeks, my Grandma is already in heaven. Thes were the worst weeks of my life, the only good thing about them was that Justin hadn't left my side for a second and his and my fans were there for me. My Grandma was the center of my life, she was always there when I doesn't felt good, she was always there when my parents stressed again but now she was gone. Today was the day of her funeral and until today I couldn't believe that she was really dead.
"Are you ready?" Justin asked as he emerged from behind me.
"No," I mumbled and turned to him.
"If you don't want to go there you don't have to Babe," he said, coming towards me.
"I want to see her one last time," I said, and Justin nodded slowly. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and then moved away from me.
"I'm waiting for you downstairs Baby," he said, then disappeared from the room. Sighing, I looked at myself again in the mirror. I smoothed my dress once again and then went down to Justin, who was already waiting for me.
"There we are," Justin said quietly beside me and stopped the car.
"Thank you for coming," I muttered, looking at him.
"This is self-evident, baby," Justin said, then kissed my back. This boy became sweeter.
"Then come," I said, then got out of the car, followed by Justin.
"Mom, Dad," I mumbled when I saw them outside the church.
"Little one," muttered my dad, then pulled me into his arms.
"Justin," I heard from my mom.
"Sophia," Justin said, then pulled my mother into his arms. After I had also embraced my mother and Justin had greeted my dad, I leaned against Justin.
"Everything will be fine," Justin whispered in my ear and gently stroked my back. My feelings for Justin have been more than they were before, but do I love him already? And if so in which way?
When everyone was sitting in the church, the funeral began. Justin held my hand all the time, wiping away my tears from time to time. I was happy that I did not have to make a speech, probably I could not get a word out.
After the service was over, Grandma's coffin was carried to her grave and carefully sunk in him. When everyone had thrown a little bit of earth on the coffin, I took Justin's hand and fled formally from the cemetery. I did not care, I just wanted to be alone now, well, Justin should stay with me. When we arrived at his car, we got in quickly and breathed through first.
"Why so fast?" Justin asked, looking at me.
"I didn't want to be there," I said, and the next tears ran down my cheeks. Justin looked at me sympathetically, then wiped my tears away again. I smiled tormented and then looked out the window.

Justin
When Scarlett and I arrived at home, we put our clothes off and then went to bed.
"Everything all right?" I asked Scar, who was lying in my arms and stared at the ceiling.
"Yes," she said, nodding slightly. Meanwhile she had ceased to cry, which was a step forward for today.
"She'll always be with you Baby," I muttered and pulled her now so that she had to look at me.
"I know but I can't hug her anymore, she can't make me eat more than my hunger, she just is not there any more," she murmured, looking into my eyes.
"I can also take over it Baby," I said, which made her smirking. Finally, even if it wasn't a real smile.
"You're sweet," Scar muttered, then kissed me briefly but gently.
"Not as sweet as you," I murmured, brushing a strand of her face.
"Idiot," Scar said, chuckling slightly.
"Just the truth baby," I said, smiling slightly, then kissing her, which she also returned.
After we had just kissed and touched for a while, we went down together into the kitchen and cooked something. We looked like a real couple, which I hoped we would be soon. I loved this girl more and more and I hoped that soon she would also know what she felt for me.
"It's delicious, as always," Scar muffled to herself.
"Thank you," I said, grinning at her, "without your help I would not have done so well."
"I," Scar began, but she interrupted herself.
"You?" I ask, confused.
"Nothing, okay. What are we going to do the next few days?" She asked me.
"I thought we'd just stay home and relax. You have an appointment tomorrow because of your album, which is still in the first place and then you are free like me," I said, looking at her.
"Right, there was something," Scar said, looking at me slightly tormented.
"You can make that, Baby. It does not last long," I said, looking at her encouragingly.
"I do not want to go there," she muttered, "not yet."
"I'll come along, we'll make it together," I said, taking her hand.
"Thank you, Justin," she said, smiling gently.
"For what?" I asked, slightly confused.
"For everything," she replied, "but most of all that you love me and accept me as I am, and wait for me until I know finally what I feel for you."