02 | los angeles?

Justin
After Scarlett had posted a picture, I also posted one.
justinbieber:
nice day, nice girl ;) @scarletthanson
I locked my cell phone again and grabbed it in my pocket.
"Can I go now?" Scarlett asked, looking annoyed at her two managers.
"Yes," Rocco said, nodding slightly, "please send a picture of your dress which you will wear tomorrow to Justin, so he knows what you wear."
"Surely not," Scarlett muttered, then turned to me, "it's light pink, you do not need to know more."
"Sure babe," I said, grinning at her broadly.
"Do not babe me," Scarlett growled at me.
"What if I do it, babe?" I asked her, emphasizing the babe in particular.
"Urgh," Scarlett said, turning back to Rocco, "can you drive me home?"
"No," Rocco replied gravely, "Justin will do that."
"What?" Scarlett asked, almost screaming, "why?"
"Because I still have a lot to discuss and since you do not have your car here, Justin has to bring you," Rocco replied.
"I hate you," Scarlett growled, then ran out of the room.
"Have fun with her," Rocco said, looking at me sympathetically.
"I'll have it," I said, laughing before I ran behind Scarlett, who was waiting for me before the exit. To be honest, I had nothing against the PR relationship with Scarlett. Not only because my career is going to be really good with her but also because she was really hot. Only her body could make anyone crazy.
"Are you coming now or are you gonna staring at me the whole time?" Scarlett asked, tearing me out of my thoughts. I looked at her and saw how she looked at me grinning.
"Yes we can go," I said while I went to her to put an arm around her.
"Let the show begin," she murmured, before we went outside together, where some paparazzi and fans were waiting for us.

Scarlett
This whole situation with Justin went on my nerves. When we arrived at his car he opened the passenger door and I got in. He closed the car door and then jogged around the car to sit on the drivers seat.
"Your address?" Justin asked, as he looked at me briefly from the side, then he started the engine and drove off the ground. I told him my address and he put it into his navigation device.
We didn't talk much during the whole drive. Justin looked at me from time to time, which caused me to twist my eyes but otherwise was absolute stillness. When we finally arrived, the gate was opened and Justin drove up the driveway.
"Nice here," Justin said while he parked the car.
"Thank you," I said and got out of the car. Just as I wanted to say goodbye to him, he also got out of the car.
"What is it?" I asked, looking at him confused.
"What do you think?" Justin said, grinning, "I'll go with you now."
"Ah yes? Will you?" I asked, running to my front door.
"Yes," Justin said while he walked with a grin on his face behind me.
"Why?" I asked puzzled, then opened the door.
"Babe, we'll start a relationship next week, we have to know a lot about each other," Justin said, looking at me.
"Okay?" I said before I went into the house.
"Do you live alone?" Justin asked and came in.
"Yes," I replied as I took off my shoes and leather jacket, what Justin also did.
"Do you want something to drink?" I asked him playing friendly, which made him laugh again.
"Gladly," Justin said, grinning at me broadly. Sighing I went into the kitchen and took something to drink. When I wanted to get drinking glasses from the cupboard, I felt Justin standing behind me and put his arms around my body.
"Justin," I hissed, trying to free myself from his grip, but he only got stronger.
"I'll help you," Justin whispered in my ear, which led to a goose bumps on my skin. Justin let go of me with one arm and took two glasses out of the cupboard.
"Thank you," I murmured while I tried to free myself from his grip.
"Babe," Justin growled, then turned me around to him.
"What do you want, Justin?" I asked, looking annoyed at him.
"Babe, you're so hot when you do as it would leave you cold," Justin said, grinning at me broadly.
"It leaves me cold Justin and now please go away from me," I said, pushing him away from me. I grabbed the drinking and the drinking glasses and went into the living room.
"Babe do not wiggle with your ass," I heard Justin saying behind me.
"My house. My ass, so I can wiggle with him as much as I want," I said and settled down on the couch.
"Ah, yes," Justin said, settling down besides me, "but you should be careful, maybe i will fuck you in your house," he said, winking at me.
"Not even in a thousand years," I said, looking at him disgusted.
"I wouldn't be so sure Babe," Justin said while he slid closer to me.
"Well, I'm pretty sure," I said, sliding away from him again, "so what do you want to do now?" I asked him.
"I know something," Justin said, biting his lower lip.
"Justin," I growled, "I will not do anything with you."
"From next week on you will not be able to resist me anyway," Justin said, looking at me.
"Why? You live in Los Angeles and are seldom here," I said, looking skeptical at him, "and what we have to play in front of our fans and the paparazzi will not go so far that I can think of something more."
"Oh baby, do you not know?" He asked, looking at me.
"What do I not know?" I asked, confused.
"Someone probably did not read the contract right," Justin said, looking at me with a grin.
"Tell me what's going on, Bieber," I growled, looking angry.
"Babe, you just turn me on when you're angry," Justin said, grinning at me broadly.
"Say it, now," I said, still looking at him.
"You'll go back to Los Angeles with me in a month and as long as we're here we will live together in your house," Justin said, grinning at me.
"What?" I screamed. How could I have overlooked this?
"Well, Babe," Justin said with a grin, "we'll spend a lot of time together."