07 | pool.

Scarlett
Justin got on my nerves. After I had put on a pair of pants I went back into the living room.
"You're still there," I murmured annoyed, looking at Justin.
"You're not going to get rid of me that fast," he said, grinning at me broadly.
"Unfortunately," I growled, letting myself fall onto the couch. What was he up to?
"Should we watch a movie?" Justin asked at some point, interrupting the silence.
"What movie?" I asked, looking at him now.
"I do not care," he said, grinning slightly at me.
"Well then," I said, standing up from the couch and then going to the DVD cabinet.Grinning, I took the DVD of Maze Runner and put it in the DVD player.
"What are we looking at?" Justin asked after I sat next to him and turned on the movie.
"We are now watching my babe how he runs through a labyrinth and looks incredibly hot," I replied grinning, then started the film.
"Seriously?" Justin asked, looking at me from the side.
"Yes, seriously," I replied, grinning. Sighing, Justin leaned against the couch and put an arm around me.
"Wanna cuddle?" I asked him.
"With you always," he said and I realized that he grinned at me dirty.
"Ah, and now be quiet, the movie is about to start," I said, concentrating on the film now.
"This movie is so beautiful," I murmured at the end, "and Dylan O'Brien is so hot, I really have to call him again."
"You have contact with him?" Justin asked, seemingly jealous.
"Sure," I said, laughing slightly.
"Aha," Justin muttered.
"Don't worry, next week I have to play your girlfriend anyway, then I can't even meet him so you don't have to be jealous," I said, grinning at him now.
"I'm not jealous," Justin said, looking at me.
"Ah no?" I asked amused.
"No," Justin said, licking his lower lip.
"Well then I can call him the now," I said, reaching for my cell phone, but Justin held my wrist and pulled me with a jerk on his lap.
"You will not call him," he said, looking up at me.
"Why not?" I asked him, grinning.
"Because you won't do it," Justin said now, standing up with me. I wrapped my legs around his hip, holding him tight.
"What are you up to?" I asked him confused.
"We're going to swim now," Justin said with a grin and went outside into my garden.
"Eh no we will not," I said, trying to get away from him, but I did not succeed.
A short time later we were standing in front of my pool.
"Bieber," I growled.
"Yes Acacia?" He asked, looking at me with a smile.
"First, don't call me again with my second name, and second, let me down," I told him.
"Okay," he said, then let go. Since I had loosened my legs from his hip I flew immediately into the water.

Justin
Grinning, I watched Scarlett as she reappeared. Her white T-shirt was now more transparent and I could see her bra underneath.
"I hate you," she growled, then climbed out of the pool.
"I know Babe, I know," I grinned at her.
"You'll regret it," she murmured, and the next moment she pushed me into the water, but I held her firmly so that she fell for the second time that day into the water.
When we both appeared we were only a few inches from each other. I put my hands on her hip and pulled her closer to me. She put her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist.
"You look hot," I growled and began to kiss her neck.
"You, too," Scar growled, tilting her head. Grinning, I swam with her to the edge and pressed her against it.
"What are you up to?" She asked me suspiciously, looking me in the eyes. Wow. Her eyes were beautiful, why I never noticed it before?
"Nothing," I muttered, taking off my shirt therefore she had to take her arms off my neck. It was already known to everyone that I like to go around without a shirt on. Scarlett looked at my upper body and then stroked it with her fingertips. I growled and kissed her neck again.
"Justin," she sighed, then pushed me away from her.
"Hm?" I said, looking at her questioningly.
"What's going to happen here?" She asked me.
"You know what," I said, grinning at her.
"Even if it was not bad yesterday, it was a mistake that shouldn't happen again," she sighed and now got out of the pool so that her legs were now hanging in the water.
"Why? What is against it?" I asked her annoyed.
"I can not stand you Justin. I hate you," she growled, looking at me.
"But it sounded different yesterday, as you have shouted my name. I would not be surprised if even the neighbors on the other side heard us," I said, grinning broadly. "Urgh," Scar said, standing up.
"Babe," I sighed and also got out of the pool, "we have to endure it for six months or so, and now seriously, none of us can endure six months without sex, so why do we do the whole thing not more pleasant?"
"I do not mind Justin," she growled at me. Annoyed, I rolled my eyes. This girl could be so exhausting.
"You can endure it for six months without sex?" I asked her, looking at her curiously.
"Yes," she said, licking her lower lip.
"Well then," I said, grinning at her. Confused, she returned my gaze.
"What then?" She asked the next moment.
"We'll see if you really can handle it, Babe," I said, coming closer to her, I put my hands on her hip, pulled her to me and put my lips next to her ear, "and when we're honest, we both know that you don't hate me."