08 | fans.

Scarlett
The days of the last few weeks had passed very quickly. I had tried to stay far away from Justin. I could not and just did not want to get as close to him as I once was. Today was Monday, which meant that Justin and I were officially together today. Since we had to confirm it somehow, I had to get up on my free day at nine o'clock and go to the studio.
When I arrived at the studio shortly after ten, there were already some fans. When they saw me, they began to scream and a few of them even cried. Smiling, I closed my car and ran toward the group. I took a picture with each one and hugged them. After I had talked with them for a while, I went in. The longer I postpone the conversation with Scooter, Justin, Rocco and Mike, the longer it would probably be. On the way to the meeting room I met Austin, who looked at me sympathetically.
"Have fun little one," he muttered and pulled me into a hug.
"Thank you," I grumbled to myself.
"It's not going to get so bad, Justin is actually totally okay. We'll see each other tomorrow," said Austin and went away. Sighing, I went on until I finally stopped at the right door.
"Come in," said a familiar voice after I knocked. Hesitantly, I opened the door and went inside.
"There you are," Rocco said, looking slightly pissed at me.
"A good morning for you too Valdes," I growled, then dropped into a chair.
"So," Scooter began, who I hadn't even noticed so far. Beside him sat Justin, who looked quite tired and not happy. As our eyes met, he gave me a gentle smile and then looked back at Scooter.
"So?" I asked, looking at him expectantly.
"We thought that you both could give an interview in the next days and I would post a pic of us three today. Most of your fans think that there is already something between you two. Besides, you go out together here afterwards. The interview from Justin will be on Wednesday at Ellen and if you want to go with him then you can do it," Scooter continued, looking at me.
"Okay," I said, just nodding.
"Well, that would be clear," Rocco said and smiled contentedly. That was it? Not more? After we had talked for awhile, in which we had even laughed, Scooter, Justin and I made the picture together, which Scooter then immediately posted on Instagram.
"Can we go?" Justin asked, looking from Scooter to Rocco and back again.
"Sure," Scooter and Rocco said at the same time.
"Good," Justin murmured, then he took my hand, "see you." So Justin pulled me out of the room.
"You do not have to take my hand yet, Justin," I said, looking at him confused.
"But I want it Babe," he said, grinning, emphasizing the babe. Annoyed, I rolled my eyes and then just went quietly beside him.
"By the way, I'll drive," said Justin as we were close to the exit.
"With what and where?" I asked him confused.
"With your car, to my hotel to get my things," he replied slowly, what made me feel quite stupid.
"Eh no," I said, sounding a question.
"Yes," Justin said with a grin, pulling me gently outside where there were still a few fans. Justin pulled me close to him and smiled at the fans.
Of course, at first they looked rather confused, but then they started to say 'aw' and 'how cute'. What was sweet at Justin and me together? Right, nothing.

Justin
Grinning, I watched Scarlett with some of her fans, while I took some photos with mine.
"Do you love her?" Asked a smaller girl, who looked at me with wide eyes. I looked from her to Scarlett and licked my bottom lip.
"Yes," I finally answered, looking at the little girl again.
"You two are so sweet together," suddenly a high voice squeaked next to me, because of that I was pretty frightened and flinched. Immediately some of them started to laugh so I also started laughing.
"Thank you," I finally said, grinning at the girl. Shortly after that Scar came to us.
"Hey Babe," I murmured, smiling slightly at her, which she replied.
"Can we go or do you want to stay here for a while?" She asked, looking from me to the fans, who smiled warmly at her. It was just nice to watch her with her fans.
"We can go, I bet we did not see them the last time," I said, grinning at the girls in front of us.
"Well then," Scarlett said and I took her hand.
"See you," I said to the fans, then went with Scarlett to her car.
"Key," I said, standing in front of the driver's door.
"No Bieber," she grumbled, trying to push me to the side.
"Babe," I said, grinning, pulling her closer to me at her waist.
"I'm not your babe," she murmured, looking into my eyes.
"Oh you are" I grinned, "and now give me your car keys."
"Why do you want to drive?" She asked.
"Because I'll definitely look good in this car," I said, laughing slightly. Confused, she looked at me.
"Just give me the key," I said, holding my hand.
"Well," she grumbled, then put the car key in my hand.
"Good girl," I said, grinning, which made her sigh.
"Woe you drive my baby to scrap," she said, looking at me warningly.
"I won't babe," I said, then I gently kissed her lips, it was clear that the fans still watched us. To my surprise, Scar replied the kiss. Smiling, I broke away from the kiss and opened the car.
"Then get into your baby, babe," I said, grinning at her.
"I hate you Bieber," she murmured, then she went to the other side to get in. Grinning, I also entered and closed the door.
I put the key into the ignition lock and turned it. I drove off the parking lot with squealing tires.