10 | make out.

Scarlett
"Did the thunder stop?" I asked, after a moment of silence.
"I believe," Justin replied, then looked at his window. I rolled down from him and then put an arm around his stomach.
"Is it okay if I stay here?" I asked him softly.
"Sure," Justin answered, putting his arms around me.
"Thank you," I murmured, pressing myself against him.
"It's okay Scar, if you're afraid I have to protect you." Since when was this boy so sweet? Smiling, I just closed my eyes and said nothing more to Justin. Although I didn't really want him so close to me, his closeness did me good, especially since I knew that he wouldn't leave me alone. At some point I fell into a quiet sleep.
The next morning I was awake by the ringing of a mobile phone. Tired, I opened my eyes and immediately looked into those of Justin.
"Good morning," he whispered with his hot morning voice, then took a seat beside him.
He took his cell phone from the night table, took the call, and held his cell phone to his ear.
"Hello?" He muttered.
"Yes, I'll tell her. Bye," he said, after a long pause and hang up.
"Who was that?" I asked him confused.
"Scooter. I should tell you that Rocco couldn't reach you but he will set you free for today and you'll have to go back to the studio the day after tomorrow to make the final touch," he informed me.
"Good," I murmured, closing my eyes again.
"Still tired?" He asked me, slightly laughing.
"Yeah," I said, cuddling up to him again. This boy was always warm, how? Justin put his arms around me, and a short time later, I also noticed his calm breath, which brought me to a quiet sleep a short time later.
When I was awake at noon the second time, Justin wasn't lying next to me. Confused, I got up and ran down into the kitchen. Justin, only in a Calvin Klein Boxershort, stood in front of the stove and made pancakes. What was hotter than a man only in a boxershort infront of the stove? Right, nothing.
"Good morning," I murmured, standing beside him.
"Morning," he said, looking at me briefly before he put the last pancake on a plate and turn the hearth off.
"I think you should wear something," Justin whispered hoarsely and looked at me again.
"Why? This is my house," I asked him, grinning.
"Because otherwise I can't guarantee for anything," Justin growled softly and I already noticed that he had to hold himself back pretty much. Grinning, I went to the refrigerator and took out my beloved mango juice. I noticed Justin's presence behind me, but I ignored her skillfully. When I wanted to take a glass from the cupboard, Justin put his hands on my butt and massaged him. With a slight moan, I stopped my activity and turned to him.
"What are you up too?" I asked, my breath touched his lips.
"What do you mean?" He asked innocently, and pinched my butt again.
"That," I growled slightly.
"I do not know what you mean," Justin muttered, then stroked my back with one hand until he reached the closure of my bra. I looked down at Justin and noticed his erection. Grinning I put my hand on it and squeezed lightly, which eased him a moan.
"Scar, you wear too much," he growled grinning slightly, and shortly afterwards my bra was already open.
"You just told me to wear something," I breathed, smiling.
"Well," Justin muttered, then lifted me to the work surface. Not a second later, his lips were already pressing on mine. I couldn't grasp it myself, I really let myself go back to him.

Justin
After ten minutes, in which nothing else had happened as that we kissed and explored our bodies we parted from each other again. We went to our bedroom, got dressed and then went back downstairs to the kitchen. A short time later we had breakfast.
"Do you like it?" I asked her, and she nodded satisfied. Grinning, I ate the last bite of my pancake and then began to clear the table.
"Do you want to do something today?" I asked her.
"No, don't we have to fly to Los Angeles actually?" She asked me, looking at me curiously.
"Why?" I asked, confused, but as I remembered, I struck slightly against my forehead, "Ellen."
"Exactly," said Scar, laughing slightly.
"We will fly to the show tomorrow morning and after the show directly back," I said, looking at her.
"Okay," Scar said, nodding slightly.
After we cleared everything we went upstairs into her bedroom. We had decided to watch a movie, since none of us felt like going out.
"What movie do we want to look at?" Scar asked, while I was comfortable on her bed.
"I don't care," I said, "but not a love movie." Scarlett nodded slightly, then looked for a film, which she had apparently also found shortly afterwards.
"This is my favorite Horrorfilm," I said, laughing as I read the title of the film.
"Mine too," Scar said, grinning, then settled down beside me.
During the film, Scar laid down half on me and snuggled up to me. I enjoyed her proximity and would not have exchanged this moment with anyone. Even if it was hot when she was mad at me, these moments were clearly more beautiful.
"What do you think?" Scar asked, and I could feel her gaze on me.
"Nothing," I muttered, looking at her now.
"You can say it, really," she giggled softly to herself.
"I've just thought about it that it is much nicer if we don't argue. Even if it's pretty hot when you're angry," I muttered my answer to her question. Scar laughed softly, then nodded.
"But don't think this will stay forever, Drew."