21 | she is hot.

Scarlett
Two weeks had passed since the funeral. Meanwhile I was feeling better and Justin made me laugh every day. In the last few days I realized that I had fallen in love with him, but I hadn't told him yet.
"Babe?" it came from Justin as he came into the living room and settled down beside me.
"Hm," I said, leaning against him.
"I wanted to ask you what you want to do today, we have finally the whole day for us," he said, looking at me.
"I don't know, invite your friends," I said, looking at him.
"Sure?" Justin asked.
"Sure," I said approvingly, nodding.
"Okay," Justin said, nodding.
He took his mobile phone from his pocket and then called his friends. A short time later, he hung up and grinned at me broadly.
"Are they coming?" I asked.
"Yes, they are there in half an hour," he replied, then kissed my cheek. His friends were really nice and I got along well with them. According to them, I was the first girlfriend of Justin, who really got along well with all of them, which made me proud in a certain way.
"Okay," I said, then cuddled him. Justin put his arms around me and gently stroked my back. I closed my eyes and simply enjoyed his touches.
After half an hour, the door bell rang.
"Are you going?" Justin asked, looking at me.
"Yes," I said, then stood up. I ran to the door and opened it.
"Scar," everyone immediately yelled in chorus and grinned at me broadly.
"Hey," I said laughing before I hugged them. After I had greeted everyone I closed the door again and went with them into the living room where they greeted Justin. They spread on the couch in the living room and I sat down on Justin's lap, who put his arms around me.
"What are we going to do today?" Khalil asked, looking at me.
"No idea, that's why you should come. You always have ideas," I muttered, looking at him. Khalil laughed slightly, then looked at the others, "any idea?"
"No," it came from all directions, which caused me to sigh. The guys always had some crazy ideas and now they had none?
"Seriously?" I asked, leaning my head back.
"Sorry Girl but we've done all our ideas before," it came from Lil.
"Hm," I said, "then let's watch a movie."
"What movie?" Justin asked.
"I don't care, I go get popcorn and something to drink," I said, standing up from Justin's lap to go to the kitchen.

Justin
"She's so hot Bieber," said Khalil, after Scar left the living room.
"I know, that's why she belongs to me," I said, grinning broadly. My friends knew about the PR relationship but they also knew that I loved her.
"It's a pity," it came from Lil, which brought him a blow to the back from Fredo.
"Ey," Lil said, looking at Fredo insulted, which made us laugh.
"Well, Lil, you shouldn't say that," Fredo said, grinning at Lil.
"I didn't even say what I was going to say," Lil said, looking at us insulted.
"It's better," I grinned.
"What movie do we want to see?" Jaden asked, looking at us.
"I don't care," said Fredo and Lil also didn't care.
"Some horror movie," I said, grinning.
"Why not an action movie?" Khalil asked.
"Because Scar is afraid of horror movies and then she is still looking for my closeness," I gave the answer grinning from me.
"Clever, clever Bieber," Khalil said, smiling.
"I know," I said, laughing slightly. Jaden got up from his seat and searched for some movie, which he then put into the DVD player and turned it on. Shortly afterwards Scar came back again. She spread the food and drink on the table and then sat down again on my lap. I put my arms around her again and pressed her to me.
"You're shit," Scar muttered insulted, then stood up from my lap.
"Baby, that was not meant like that," I murmured, trying to suppress a laugh.
"I don't care. I'm upstairs in the bedroom. Have fun," she muttered, then disappeared. Shortly after she disappeared, we began to laugh. Even if it was not nice of us, it was just too sweet how Scar was always frightened. When the last few minutes of the film were over, the guys said goodbye and drove home. I cleared the living room and then went up to Scar. She lay on the bed and read a book.
"Babe," I muttered, laying down beside her.
"Hm?" She muttered, then continued reading.
"Look at me," I said, then took the book away from her.
"Justin," she said annoyed, looking at me now.
"Yes?" I asked, grinning slightly.
"Give me my book back," she said, looking at me.
"No," I said, "I'm sorry, I did not want to laugh at you."
"It's okay Justin. I'm not angry," she said, chuckling slightly.
"Why did you leave?" I asked, wondering.
"Because I wanted to sleep today," she said, grinning slightly.
"Oh," I said, laughing slightly, "then it doesn't bother you to kiss me either?"
"Hm, no," she said, grinning, then gently pressed her lips to mine. Even a simple kiss from her made me crazy. Slowly, she really had to tell me what she felt for me, because for a long time I clearly couldn't stand it anymore.