14 | one month.

Scarlett
For a month, Justin and I were already together for the public. For almost two and a half week it was the purest horror for me. After Justin's actually quite good behavior, he began to perform like the last asshole. He met more and more randome girls and took them home with him, of course, I immediately threw them out again and took Justin my second key, which I had given him temporarily. Of course now rumors came on that he cheated on me and to be honest I also felt quite deceived. Tomorrow I had to go to Los Angeles with him, but since I wasn't so excited about the whole thing, I had called Rocco yesterday and he has organized a meeting with Scooter and Justin for today.
"Why are we here?" Scooter asked as we sat in a meeting room.
"I want to cancel this contract," I said, looking into Scooter's eyes.
"Why?" He asked, puzzled.
"Justin does not stick to the agreement and, according to my lawyer, I can get out of the contract if he does not stick to it," I said, tapping my fingers on the table.
"But," Scooter started, but Justin interrupted him.
"You can't do that," he snapped.
"Oh, I can do that, Bieber. Quite honestly the last few weeks, I was only there for you to have a place to sleep with some girls. I haven't met my friends, and I have therefore adhered to our shitty agreement, what you haven't." I was really really angry, after all, I was the one who had to give up their friends, and before I agreed to this relationship I was really only surrounded by my friends.
"Scar please," Scooter said, looking at me imploringly. He was already sorry for me, he had to iron out Justin's mistakes.
"No, as long as Justin always gets women's visit, I will not continue this PR relationship," I said definitely.
"Justin," Scooter growled, turning to him, "you're fucked when this relationship breaks. Your fans loves you two and everything went well, why do you always ruin everything?" Scooter sounded almost like Justin's wife, who had just learned that he had cheated on her.
"You know me Scooter," Justin said, running through his hair.
"Yes, unfortunately," Scooter said, then turned to me, "Scar, you're probably the best that had happened to Justin, so please, please don't end this."
"Scooter you know I like you, I really like you but I don't agree with an agreement that Justin does not hold," I said, shaking my head.
"Okay, Justin won't meet any girls from now on unless you agreed to it. But if he does, he will see what he has done and I can tell you that doesn't end well when I say something like that," Scooter said, looking at me pleadingly.
"Okay," I said, nodding, "when I can spend the rest of the day with my friends."
"All right," Scooter said, grinning happily.
"Thanks," came it quiet, but still audible from Justin.
"I'm doing it more for Scooter than for you," I said, chuckling slightly. Scooter laughed and then pulled me into a hug.
"Well, then I'll go to my friends," I said after I had detached myself from Scooter and looked into the round. "Do not stay too long, you're flying to Los Angeles tomorrow morning. A few of your things are already over there," it came from Mike. True, because I had insisted on taking my jewelery, my clothes, and everything else that was important to me for these five months in Los Angeles, they had already took them there before.
"Okay," I said, nodding slightly. I said good-bye to all of them with a hug and then set off on my way to my friends, whom I had missed a lot the last few weeks.

Justin
After I had briefly talked with Scooter I made my way to Fredos Hotel. Since I had no more key from Scar, I had to pass my time until she was home again. When I arrived at Fredos Hotel, I parked my car and ran to the floor where his room was. Lifts and I were still not the best friends.
"Hey bro," I said as Fredo opened the door and then we did our handshake.
"Hey Biebs," said Fredo, letting me in, "everything all right?"
"Yes," I said, and went into Fredo's room, "and with you?"
"Also," he said, then closed his room door, "what brings you to me?"
"You sound funny when you talk like that," I murmured, then settled down on his couch.
"Tja Biebs," said Fredo, laughing slightly, "then why did you come to me brother from another mother?"
"Also not good but better than this played formal," I said, laughing slightly, "Scar is on the road with her friends."
"And? Is nice but wait stop. That's against your agreement," said Fredo, looking at me confused.
"No," I said, shaking my head, "so yeah it is but if she weren't allowed to meet her friends today, she would have ended this whole relationship. You know she took the key from me, I meant to you she did it because she I'd be afraid I could lose him, but actually it was because of these rumors that I cheated on her."
"They aren't only rumors or? You really had something with other girls and took her to Scar, right?" Fredo asked, and I nodded.
"You're so stupid," Fredo sighed, stroking frustrated across his face.
"But nothing really happened with the girls, not directly," I mumbled and ran through my hair.
"What do you mean?" Fredo asked, confused.
"With two of them I just kissed and nothing happened with the others," I said, leaning back.
"What the," began Fredo, but I interrupted him.
"I couldn't, Fredo, I just couldn't. Since that Scar is in my life, I can't look at another woman without thinking of her. It's not working. What's the matter with me?" I said frustrated.
"Should I tell you something Drew?" Fredo asked amused.
"Hm," I only made and looked at him.
"Drew, you're in love."